X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't look like we will get Garcia
    Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Langston Walker got 5 years 25 Million. That's crazy, he wasn't even our best offensive lineman.

Comment

Raiderfans.net says we will sign Garcia but rotoworld.com says won't happen
        Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Originally posted by NIN1984 View Post
          Raiderfans.net says we will sign Garcia but rotoworld.com says won't happen

i trust in rf.net more most other sites so looks like garcia will be a raider

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=96847

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
            @SirStackAlot707

Comment

most of us know about the rf.net report but i'd rather wait until pft or another source confirms it.

Comment

GARCIA, RAIDERS AT IMPASSE

Nancy *** of the San Francisco Chronicle reports that the Raiders and free-agent quarterback Jeff Garcia are at impasse after several hours of negotiations.

"He's going to keep exploring his options and the Raiders will, too,'' an NFL source said Friday afternoon.

The basis for the impasse, as we see it, could be Garcia's request for a promise that the Raiders won't select JaMarcus Russell with the first overall pick in the draft. Though Garcia turns 37 this year, he likely doesn't want to play mentor to the guy who would eventually bump him to the bench.

ProFootballTalk.com

Comment

Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
                  GARCIA, RAIDERS AT IMPASSE

Nancy *** of the San Francisco Chronicle reports that the Raiders and free-agent quarterback Jeff Garcia are at impasse after several hours of negotiations.

"He's going to keep exploring his options and the Raiders will, too,'' an NFL source said Friday afternoon.

The basis for the impasse, as we see it, could be Garcia's request for a promise that the Raiders won't select JaMarcus Russell with the first overall pick in the draft. Though Garcia turns 37 this year, he likely doesn't want to play mentor to the guy who would eventually bump him to the bench.

ProFootballTalk.com
                  What a POS, screw him and his ugly ass face...I didn't want him anyways.

Comment

Its my opinion that Jake Plummer could have helped us out alot, as now it seems like TB will go after Garcia hard. Saving us from paying top dollar for a mediocre stopgap. We'll get a mediocre stopgap no doubt but we dont have to pay top dollar for one.

Comment

How could Jake Mistake help us out alot?Hes a terrible QB.
                      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

By retiring

Comment

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
                          yeeeeaaa sarf! Garcia would have looked weird in silver and black. I think Jake and Garcia are pretty comparable at this point in their careers, I think saying Jake is a 'terrible' QB is going alittle too far. We are going to have to bring in a vet FA no matter what, how about Timmy Rattay?

Comment

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
                            LOL

What did Garcia expect? Us to give him the starting job for a couple years??

LOL
                            soma relax

Comment

There are rumors that Ahman Green could be visiting the Raiders.

Comment

He's washed up, over the hump, he'd be a downgrade from Jordan.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                                Originally posted by TitanHope
                                R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                                He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information