Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raiders re-sign Justin Fargas

http://rotoworld.com/content/playerp...ort=NFL&id=786

Im glad we signed him. We got a steal of a deal. Takes away our chances of getting DMAC now.

I love your sig.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

It seems like Lane Kiffin has some semblence of control afterall. He is Kiffin's type of player, a hard nosed guy who gave his all. How are the carries going to get distributed though? you have Fargas, Jordan, Bush, and Rhodes.
      Bluto- When the going gets tough the tough get going.

Bluto I'm a zit get it. http://youtube.com/watch?v=qft0bdhl17c

Cartman- Kyle get that sand out of your vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by joercky View Post
        It seems like Lane Kiffin has some semblence of control afterall. He is Kiffin's type of player, a hard nosed guy who gave his all. How are the carries going to get distributed though? you have Fargas, Jordan, Bush, and Rhodes.
        just like last year. and jordan and/or rhodes should be gone. im really excited to see what bush has in him

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

I like what Rhodes did in the last couple games last year. I know Jordan wasn't happy about changing his roster bonus last season, and with his injury history I think he'll be cut to give Bush a chance for some carries.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Bush hasnt played football in two years.I wouldnt be suprised if he got very little carries this year.
            "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

I'd keep Bush and Rhodes and get rid of Jordan. All he does anymore is play 5 games a season and sits on the bench. Rhodes wasn't bad and Bush has great potential if his leg rehabs right.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information