Trading for Schaub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading for Schaub

I have a scenario and i want to know if you guys would be willing. Since we know that the Vikings offered their second and Brad Johnson and it seems that the Falcons are considering it, what about this for the raiders?

Trade our second and maybe another player(no idea who we could trade) or maybe a 2nd or 3rd rounder next year for Schaub?

then maybe we draft Joe Thomas. So basically instead of getting Jamarcus Russel and Kalil/Staley we get Schaub/Thomas

yay or nay?
    Peyton Manning Fanboy
    Originally posted by Complex
    They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

The Falcons tendered Schaub, so we'll have to give up a 1st and 3rd...too much if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
      The Falcons tendered Schaub, so we'll have to give up a 1st and 3rd...too much if you ask me.
      not to trade though.
      Peyton Manning Fanboy
      Originally posted by Complex
      They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
        not to trade though.
        i think they can trade him until the FA period is over. so we would have to wait til draft day i think

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information