Trading Moss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
    u are going to have to add an alright olinemen to get moss imo. or just ur 2nd for him.
    That would be fine, but not Spitz. You are probably just unaware of what he did but there is no way we give him up. Kevin Barry is expandable to us, and he could be an option.

Comment

I would love for his to happen but I dont think it will happen.If we trade Moss for him we will probably need to trade a 3rd rounder as well.
      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

We gave up a starting linebacker and a high 1st round pick for Moss. Unless Davis gets a good offer for Moss he is going nowhere. My opinion it doesnt happen
        soma relax

Comment

Originally posted by bucksavage View Post
          We gave up a starting linebacker and a high 1st round pick for Moss. Unless Davis gets a good offer for Moss he is going nowhere. My opinion it doesnt happen
          How many years ago was that? That was when Moss was, well, Moss. Why would the packers trade a first for him, after coming off a dismal year, to say the least. You are putting way too much stock in him right now. Why sit a guy that will probably end up being a locker room cancer when you can trade him, and get at least a third rounder.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
            That would be fine, but not Spitz. You are probably just unaware of what he did but there is no way we give him up. Kevin Barry is expandable to us, and he could be an option.
            Other than Barry, i really don't see any other option that the packers would be willing to trade along the o-line. Depth seems to already be an issue.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

heres somethings u guys dont know about Ted Thompson

1. he will not trade the players he drafted.
              2. he will not trade any of his draft picks.
              3. he will cut/trade players that Mike Sherman drafted.

So dont except a trade to happen anytime soon ontill TT can see the talent there will be avaible in the 3rd round when we pick.

Comment

I would trade a 3rd and Moss for Rodgers.
                "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                  I would trade a 3rd and Moss for Rodgers.
                  wow. way overpriced, i think u ment moss for rodgers and there 3rd

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                  @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                    wow. way overpriced, i think u ment moss for rodgers and there 3rd
                    Are you kidding me? Rodgers is more than enough for Moss, even too much. Rodgers won't be included, but if he was it would mean you would give up more not us.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                      Are you kidding me? Rodgers is more than enough for Moss, even too much. Rodgers won't be included, but if he was it would mean you would give up more not us.
                      tell me what rodgers has done to make him worth more than moss? all he has done is get drafted in the 1st round,sat on his ass for a couple season and get hurt when u accually put him in

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

I agree Moss is a cancer,old,and doesnt play well.Not to mention this is a great draft for WRs.

Comment

Rodgers hasent done anything to prove he's worthy to be a 2nd round/3rd round pick. He hasent played enough for that to be said. Word was he wasnt doing to great in camp last off-season and who knows how he'll do this off season. I hope we trade Moss, i was against the Moss trade from the beginning. I mean, i wasnt totally against it but i wasnt for it either. I hope we get a decent deal.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                          Originally posted by TitanHope
                          R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                          He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

It doesn't seem like we'll be able to agree on Rodgers value, but that's fine because he won't be part of it anyway. I am very confident in saying that.

Comment

Originally posted by Boston View Post
                              How many years ago was that? That was when Moss was, well, Moss. Why would the packers trade a first for him, after coming off a dismal year, to say the least. You are putting way too much stock in him right now. Why sit a guy that will probably end up being a locker room cancer when you can trade him, and get at least a third rounder.
                              that was two years ago,not that long ago. Moss still strikes fear in the heart of defenders. Plus he sells jerseys. Al will not let him go unless he has a deal where he thinks he is getting enough in return.
                              soma relax

Comment

To hell with the jerseys, he aint gonna be selling many after this year. You seriously think someone will buy a moss jersey and go "Hey lookie here, i got this cool new Moss jersey even though he stunk more than a skunk last year?" I mean i see no other reason to buy one...unless you wanna burn it but that'd be a waste of money. He may still strike fear into them but as long as he's in Oakland defenders know he wont be much of a threat, specially if they got good pressure on the QB.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                                Originally posted by TitanHope
                                R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                                He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information