X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
    very good news. mayb a 3rd or 4th in 2008

Best news I've heard all day.
    Love those who love you but don't let love f*ck up your vision. How much love did your loved ones have when you were broke or doing time in prison? RIP MAC DRE

Comment

i think by tuesday or wednsday of next week moss will not be in silver in black

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by Grave Digger View Post
        KNBR is reporting that the Raiders and Packers have reached a tentative agreement on compensation for Randy Moss. But the entire thing is contingent upon Moss (and his agent) ability or willingness to restructure his current contract into something the Packers are more comfortable with and can absorb.

The particulars of the deal weren't discussed, but it has been rumoured that the Raiders would get a 2nd round pick in 2007 and an additional pick in 2008.
        Sexy, if this goes down...it would be more than I originally expected.

Comment

I am absolutely loving the idea of getting Rodgers for Moss. We get a QB who is ready to start after learning from Favre for 2 years, he is an underrated player IMO and he is not a statue like Walter, he can move around pretty well. And best of all, we can pick Calvin Johnson.

Im afraid of the idea of picking Russell and keeping Moss and Porter. I can too easily see it just not working as our team chemistry still sucks and then Russell busts because he comes into such a horrible environment. And at the same time, Calvin will become a superstar and we'll regret. I strong believe now that if we pass on CJ, 5 years down the line he's gonna be a phenom and we're gonna be kicking ourselves wondering how we passed on him.

Comment

If we get a 2nd round pick for Moss, I will be very a happy person and maybe even picks next year wow that's crazy
            Taking a Knapp.

Comment

If Moss wasnt a threat why do defenses still double cover him deep?

This article says the Raiders havent discuss any trade for Moss

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...PG5KOD0401.DTL
              soma relax

Comment

Originally posted by bucksavage View Post
                If Moss wasnt a threat why do defenses still double cover him deep?

This article says the Raiders havent discuss any trade for Moss

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...PG5KOD0401.DTL
                Boooooooo!!

Comment

Patriots | Team interested in Moss
                  Thu, 1 Mar 2007 11:58:27 -0800

ESPNews reports the New England Patriots are interested in Oakland Raiders WR Randy Moss.

Jaguars | Team interested in Moss
                  Thu, 1 Mar 2007 11:48:56 -0800

ESPNews reports the Jacksonville Jaguars are interested in Oakland Raiders WR Randy Moss.

Packers | Team interested in Moss
                  Thu, 1 Mar 2007 11:35:18 -0800

ESPNews reports the Green Bay Packers are interested in Oakland Raiders WR Randy Moss.

Comment

i heard adam schefter report the moss to green bay trade are vary false.

sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

OK Think of this scenario....
                      Randy Moss & #1 Pick in the draft to someone in the Top 10 like a Houston or Atlanta both Teams that are looking for a game breaker and a quality player...you could move down in the draft still getting a HIGH pick and pick up a #1 next year and maybe a 2nd or 3rd this year...
                      We need playerS not just a QB or a WR...

The goal of trading down is so you don't upset the balance of what you want to potentially pick up and make that other Team think they got more then they did... JaMarcus Russell isnt the answer...I think a Ted Ginn or a or Even Brady Quinn will still be there at 8-11 just like Matt Lienert was last year and you could get an extra #1 next year and another pick this year and dump a HUGE salary with Moss to sign a Great FA player like a Adalius Thomas (Who plays in a very similar Defense in Baltimore under the tutelage of your D-Co's brother) and a Drew Bennett. Then you go from a team with the #1 pick to a Team that makes people worried 2-3 years from now and is selling out crowds bringing back the Raider Mystique...

Comment

Originally posted by ChefMike View Post
                        Randy Moss & #1 Pick in the draft to someone in the Top 10 like a Houston or Atlanta both Teams that are looking for a game breaker and a quality player...you could move down in the draft still getting a HIGH pick and pick up a #1 next year and maybe a 2nd or 3rd this year...

The goal of trading down is so you don't upset the balance of what you want to potentially pick up and make that other Team think they got more then they did... JaMarcus Russell isnt the answer...I think a Ted Ginn or a or Even Brady Quinn will still be there at 8-11 just like Matt Lienert was last year and you could get an extra #1 next year and another pick this year and dump a HUGE salary with Moss to sign a Great FA player like a Adalius Thomas (Who plays in a very similar Defense in Baltimore under the tutelage of your D-Co's brother) and a Drew Bennett. Then you go from a team with the #1 pick to a Team that makes people worried 2-3 years from now and is selling out crowds bringing back the Raider Mystique...
                        We dont need to include Moss to move down, he can be traded in an entirely seperate deal.

Comment

Originally posted by raidersfanxxx View Post
                          i heard adam schefter report the moss to green bay trade are vary false.
                          Wasn't it Schefter that said AT had been franchised?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

wtf

Originally posted by ChefMike View Post

This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Seriously. Oakland is the last place a FA wants to come to. We have to continue build through the draft for the next year or two. WTF would we trade down out of the top 5 and give away a good WR. Your post is completely ********. If a team wanted to move from 8-11 to our #1 spot AND take Moss they would have to give us practically their entire draft this year and than their first 2-3 picks next year. This would never happen in a million years.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                            Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by Boston View Post
                              Wasn't it Schefter that said AT had been franchised?

Schefter also reported that Shell was gonna be fired 3 weeks before he was
                              soma relax

Comment

Originally posted by bucksavage View Post
                                Schefter also reported that Shell was gonna be fired 3 weeks before he was
                                what a damn rumor monger!!!
                                Peyton Manning Fanboy
                                Originally posted by Complex
                                They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information