Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With the 4th pick of the 2008 NFL Draft, the Oakland Raiders select...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gdamac View Post
    Personally I hoe we pass on McFadden and if Bush doesn't pan out we take Beanie Wells, but I am a Buckeye homer.

Having said that, I want to fill needs but won't complain if we take a possible elite RB in McFadden.
    I like Wells alot to.I think he'll easily turn out to be a better prospect than McFadden.But I hope we arent in position to take him next year.
    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
      I like Wells alot to.I think he'll easily turn out to be a better prospect than McFadden.But I hope we arent in position to take him next year.
      No doubt, I hope we are .500 at least, and I think they can, but it will of course depend on JaMarcus' development.

Originally posted by Stash View Post
      The only complaint I would have if we took DMC is why did we re-sign Fargas? I would still prefer to take one of the DE's, but DMC is just scary.
      Yeah, I hear ya. Which is why I think we are passing on him. But you never know with Al.

Comment

I still want Chris Long first and foremost! :)

Comment

Just said on PTI that McFadden loved his visit to Oakland. Hope that means we draft him

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
            Just said on PTI that McFadden loved his visit to Oakland. Hope that means we draft him
            Yes, no denying if Long is gone DMAC is the man! :)

Comment

We better hope that either Gholston or Ryan gets picked up by the first 3 teams so that we have a choice between C Long, J Long, and Dorsey.
              Peyton Manning Fanboy
              Originally posted by Complex
              They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
                We better hope that either Gholston or Ryan gets picked up by the first 3 teams so that we have a choice between C Long, J Long, and Dorsey.
                jake is gonna be the first overall. i think it depends on if rams take gholston or chris long. if chris long we will take DMC, if gholston we will take long

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

I am taking Dorsey if i am yall. He is good.

And I agree. The only thing Tavaris improved on last year was his tackling technique, because of all his turnovers. :)
                  I published my first book. Available in ebook or paperback! Check it out!!!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540

Comment

Originally posted by HEISMANHERSCHEL View Post
                    I am taking Dorsey if i am yall. He is good.

And I agree. The only thing Tavaris improved on last year was his tackling technique, because of all his turnovers. :)
                    ???
                    I'm not following you here. Tavaris who?

Comment

If I was the Raiders, I would take Dorsey or Mcfadden.

Comment

To clarify (sorry for the confusion) I brought up Tavaris Jackson because Raider Nation said Tavaris Jackson made huge strides in Minnesota because of a strong running game (because they drafted Peterson).

I just wanted to throw my two cents in and say the strong running game helped mask Tavaris' short cummings, but did not make him better. My point was I wouldnt draft McFadden. I think he is great! But Oakland has a young Bush and Fargas. I think Dorsey is possibly the best player in the draft. Immediate impact, so thats who I would take.

Sorry for the confusion.
                        I published my first book. Available in ebook or paperback! Check it out!!!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540

Comment

we just paid kelly alot of money to play the 3 tech...i like dorsey alot, i just dont know how he would fit into our d-line.

sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information