Washington and Route

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington and Route

Whats there future? Getting Hall means one or both are going. What can we get for them? Who do you think will trade for one?
    Washington
    69.23%
    Route
    30.77%

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Route is better on the outside, Fabian is better on the inside

Comment

From what I saw Washington
      But I only watched yall twice
      The first time we (Green Bay) beat the stuffing out of ya
      And i liked him better as a prospect
      plus who names their kid stanford

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Oakland didn't even really play Routt in the nickel last year. They would move Washington inside and keep Routt outside when both were on the field.

That said, I think Routt definitely could play the nickel position. Neither should be left out on an island like Oakland's defense demands.

Comment

Fabs is the better corner.Routt gets beat to often.But we should try to trade both.Fabs cause we may be able to get a 3rd for him and Routt because he sucks at nickleback and does more harm than good.
          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

I wouldn't reccomend trading Fabien. Why trade a CB that has shown improvement, especially after you draft him in RD 1 for a third rounder. For all we know, Aso might not be here next year. Same goes with Hall. Keep Fabien.

RIP ST

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin View Post
              I wouldn't reccomend trading Fabien. Why trade a CB that has shown improvement, especially after you draft him in RD 1 for a third rounder. For all we know, Aso might not be here next year. Same goes with Hall. Keep Fabien.
              we just signed hall to a 7 year deal, he will be here

but very good point, we need to keep one so if Aso leaves next year, we have a decent CB to replace him that is young so we dont have to waste another pick on a CB and get some dline or oline

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Fabian wanted to be traded. After getting benched for Routt and now bringing in Hall, I bet he wants out.
                Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Routt is better than Washington IMO...

Comment

i think Routt in run coverage or to blitz, but Washington could become a beter cover corner

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information