Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raiders' 2008 Draft

The 2008 Draft is finally here!

It's Draft weekend, and best of luck to the Oakland Raiders in finding good players to help the team for the future.

Discuss the event here.
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Looks like people from the west coast are sleeping but ya, Dorsey may fall to us.
    Peyton Manning Fanboy
    Originally posted by Complex
    They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

i love Dorsey, but we just signed Kelly for a billion dollars to play the 3 tech. Do we still take him?

sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

yup it looks like C.Long wont be there. So Run DMC welcome to Oakland hopefully!

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

If Dorsey fell to #4 the Saints would try to give us a lot to draft him.
          Peyton Manning Fanboy
          Originally posted by Complex
          They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Michael Smith says we will take DMC if we dont trade down

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Dorsey gives the Raiders a perfect opportunity to trade down and acquire another good pick or picks, which they certainly need. They could still draft a stud RB at #10, or a starting left tackle ... maybe Derrick Harvey perhaps?
              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

DMC or trade down

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

All we need is a LT and a young WR on offence and we should be set for a long time

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

DMC it is. I would have preferred to take a DE or trade down, but I am still very excited about how explosive our offense can be now with DMC and JR. The only thing that boggles my mind is why we resigned Fargas, I kinda feel bad for him and Michael Bush.

Comment

Originally posted by Stash View Post
                      DMC it is. I would have preferred to take a DE or trade down, but I am still very excited about how explosive our offense can be now with DMC and JR. The only thing that boggles my mind is why we resigned Fargas, I kinda feel bad for him and Michael Bush.
                      I think we might deal fargas next off season if bush can show he can play. I hope DMC and Fargas split the carries and Bush get around 5 a game

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

I love the McFadden pick...

I think we will see McFadden slowly take over the starting job.. I still think Fargas will get a bulk of the carries... Raiders will work Bush into the reps too.

Jordan and Rhodes will be gone...

Comment

great pick! everyone wants to say this was a bad pick because it was not a need...it's a huge need. we have to suround j-russ with some quality talent...looking to a great future with mcfadden and bush!

sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

What the heck? The Raiders traded up to draft a CB!!! Hall, Asomugha, Routt, Bowie, Washington, and now Tyvon. Not a DL, not an OL--but a CB.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Not a need but will be a key special teams player and will be a gunner for us from day one.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information