McFadden what #?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McFadden what #?

What number do you believe will be on the back of McFadden's jersey?

I have a strong feeling that he might land a number of another great back which played for us and was a HOFer Marcus Allen. He also mentioned Marcus Allen a few times so mayb it will be #32 would be a sexy number for a RB.

Also for some reason i can also see #20

what do you guys think?

Go the Reggie Bush route and wear 25.
    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

I don't really care what number he is, but I could see him in 32. Etch-a-Sketch is already wearing 20, although there could be room for change there... 28 was another one that I could have seen DMAC in, but Gibril will be taking that. Fargas is wearing 25 and I don't think that will change.

I would rather not see him in Allen's number right now though. Maybe in a few years if he "earns" it. I could see him wearing 27...
      Mr Garrison: Does anyone know what sexual harassment means?
      Cartman: When you are trying to have intercourse with a special lady friend and some other guy comes up and tickles your balls from behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurve View Post
        What number do you believe will be on the back of McFadden's jersey?

I have a strong feeling that he might land a number of another great back which played for us and was a HOFer Marcus Allen. He also mentioned Marcus Allen a few times so mayb it will be #32 would be a sexy number for a RB.

Also for some reason i can also see #20

what do you guys think?
        I heard a rumor they might give him Bo's 34, if he wants it...

Comment

I could see him wearing #23

Comment

Originally posted by Stash View Post
            I could see him wearing #23
            yeah 23 would be nice but D.Hall just got that number..... 34 would be nice too but i dont know if they are gonna release jordan just yet in the year they might want to see if they can get mayb a pick for him with a team that needs a back get extra 6th or 7th but who knows. Then 28 is Gibril Wilsons number so i dont see him getting out of that one but who knows he might for Dmac.
            Last edited by Kurve; 04-28-2008, 03:18 PM.

Comment

34,32,27 or 22 would be good numbers

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Just checked the Raiders site, the only #'s available for a RB are 27, 32, 33, 38, 39, and most of the 40's (but I doubt he chooses anything in the 40's). So it'll likely be one of those five numbers unless he makes a deal with someone or we let someone else go.

Comment

20 and 22 both are current rb and cb which i highly see staying with the team so im sure those numbers would be up too

Comment

Seeing him wear 32 or 34 would be special.

Comment

on the raider site says he is number 20! and for some reason i could see him in the 20 i thought being that al likes to give his top guys certain number mayb 32 was a possibility as well ...but 20 it is.

Comment

surprised with 20... he should look nasty in anything

Comment

It says on Raider.com that his number is 20.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information