Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raiders sign Edgerton Hartwell

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3385567

Thoughts on the signing... Possibility he could start?

he will compete with Williams and Thomas for the starting SLB spot. but to be honest, i don't even think he he will make our 53 man roster.

sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

Not a bad signing at all. I felt we needed a veteran presence in our LB core for running downs and if Hartwell is healthy I think he can bring that.

Comment

man i liked this guy like 3 years ago
        now im not so suire....worth a shot i guess

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
        Originally posted by TitanHope
        R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
        He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Training camp fodder. I mean if he couldn't even make the Bengals squad when they were down to zero LB's how could he help the Raiders D.

Besides, what your d really needs is a consistent NT that will eat up LBs and allow Morrison and Howard to make plays.

Comment

Originally posted by no love View Post
            Training camp fodder. I mean if he couldn't even make the Bengals squad when they were down to zero LB's how could he help the Raiders D.

Besides, what your d really needs is a consistent NT that will eat up LBs and allow Morrison and Howard to make plays.
            Because the Bengals already have good Linebackers and they got Odell thurman back.

Comment

when was the last time Odell played football in the NFL?

This could be a good pickup for us if he can stay healthy.
              "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

this is either going to be a great signing or horrible one. i hope he can start at OLB for us

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information