• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raiders re-sign ASO!!!

Wow i can't believe it!

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/02/19/asom...-with-raiders/
    Peyton Manning Fanboy
    Originally posted by Complex
    They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

On second thought, that is a crap load of money. I wonder what our cap situation is like now.
    Peyton Manning Fanboy
    Originally posted by Complex
    They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Who cares?

Originally posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
      On second thought, that is a crap load of money. I wonder what our cap situation is like now.

With Aso and Johnson signed, we won't be picking a CB in the first two rounds!
      Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius

Comment

Once we cut some ppl I'm sure our cap situation will be a lot brighter.

Good signing, it ensures that Asomugha will remain here for the prime of his career. It wasn't cheap, but this is money well spent.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Holy ****!

Comment

I cant believe we had to worry a little bit just to see if we would resign the best corner in the league

Comment

This is an absurd amount of money though... isn't this going to cripple the salary cap?? I mean we have like 25% of the cap going to 4or5 players?!

Comment

I hope we start the process of clearing some much needed cap space. It was going to take some serious cash to keep Aso around so I am not at all upset with the contract considering it's not long-term, which could've potentially handcuffed the franchise down the road.

Comment

Glad to see Aso wants to stay and like others, I love that it's not long term.

Comment

im very suprised we cut Gibril Wilson ...i thought he did good for us last year hmmmm mayb its due to cap space.

Comment

Now we got two holes at safety. Just great ..

I hope Branch could emerge and takeover at FS.

Comment

They should have released Huff not Wilson. IDK if Branch will be our FS. He seems like a very good SS IMO. But he is good enough to probably play either hopefully. I say 3rd or 4th round is when we should do saftey now.

1st OT/WR
                        2nd WR/OT
                        3rd NT
                        4th FS/SS

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

WTF, we released Gibril? He was a tackling machine. This sucks.

Comment

WOW, wtf is going on Al Davis made a SMART signing?!??!!?!?

But thanks for cutting Gibril, cant wait for him to eat his words, tear his contract and come back 2 the Giants
                            LOUD & PROUD

NY GIANTS 4X SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Comment

This is a ton of money and it seems like we could have signed him slightly cheaper, but in all reality this is a needed sign so I am happy even with the hurt it puts on the salary. The studliest man on the roster right here.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information