Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kirwan's new mock draft on NFL.com

Guys,

not sure if you've seen this yet or not but Pat Kirwan has put up his latest version of his mock draft and I have to say I'd be pretty pleased if it did end up like this for the Silver & Black:

7: Crabtree (WR) Texas Tech
    40: Beatty (OT) Connecticut

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09...s&confirm=true

what do you think??

I'll be pretty pissed off if we take Crabtree, but Beatty would be a steal.
    My sig pic has now come full circle. Lucky me.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Abaddon View Post
      actually that'd be a good pick.
      Al Davis is not gonna do what we want.
      that is fact.
      myspace.com/strangewavesmusic

Comment

Originally posted by Abaddon View Post
        You're one of those hoping for Raji, right? I really don't care either way, they would both be stud picks in my book.

Comment

I would really like Jamon Meredith in the 2nd, he's a guy that can play OT or OG. Cooper Carlisle doesn't have much left and with Barnes only singing a 1 year deal we still have a bunch of question marks on the o-line.
          Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Originally posted by NIN1984 View Post
            I would really like Jamon Meredith in the 2nd, he's a guy that can play OT or OG. Cooper Carlisle doesn't have much left and with Barnes only singing a 1 year deal we still have a bunch of question marks on the o-line.
            Trading back into the first round for Mack would be a situation I expect Cable to look at very closely. This would then allow us to shift Satele over and battle for RG with Carlisle.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information