No announcement yet.

Russell or Garcia?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The day Garcia starts, is the same day Tom Cable is on the hot seat.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
      I always enjoy your posts, however pessimistic they may be ..
      Realism: Not everyone can handle it.
      My sig pic has now come full circle. Lucky me.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Burger View Post
        The day Garcia starts, is the same day Tom Cable is on the hot seat.
        The day a coach signs with Oakland is the day he's on the hotseat.

After the Raiders finish below .500 again, I think someone will have to talk Al out of firing him.

Then again, he does seem to be a good little puppet. Maybe Al will keep him around for another season.
        My sig pic has now come full circle. Lucky me.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.

Comment

Yeah, I hate to say it because I like the guy but Tom Cable seems like the perfect puppet. I honestly think Al is gonna keep Cable around for a few years.
          Last edited by NIN1984; 06-02-2009, 04:45 PM. Reason: Go Raiders!!!
          Taking a Knapp.

Comment

The thing a lot of people forget is that Russell outplayed Garcia in the season finale at Tampa Bay.

There is nothing wrong about the Jamarcus Russell that finished the season very strong last year. I dont understand people bashing the guy when he showed undeniable improvement (just like the team) in the last 6 games. When Mario Henderson replaced Kwame Harris and the 2 young WRs stepped up their play he became very good. I dont see him that much behind the curve like others.
            Last edited by Raider_fan_Canada; 06-20-2009, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Hmm

Very good points.....when you look at his LT and WR help, you can see why he didn't up looking fantastic for the first 10 games.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
              Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Coming from a Bucs fan, I'd start Garcia. He is a very underrated QB. Garcia knows how to win games, is very mobile, and is smart with the football. Garcia's numbers may not jump out at you like he is an amazing QB because he isn't, but he can get the job done.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information