Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Franz Jospeh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Franz Jospeh

    I loved this guy and I completely forgot he signed with the Raiders. I forgot to watch for him in the game against the Cowboys. How has he been doing at camp?

  • #2
    Joseph was waived a couple weeks before the start of camp. I was pissed! The thought was that he showed he was too slow and inexperienced to challenge Morrison and Brown in offseason workouts and he obviously didn't warrant a roster spot at a time when the team was trimming down to the 80-player roster limit.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by 619 View Post
      Joseph was waived a couple weeks before the start of camp. I was pissed! The thought was that he showed he was too slow and inexperienced to challenge Morrison and Brown in offseason workouts and he obviously didn't warrant a roster spot at a time when the team was trimming down to the 80-player roster limit.
      That sucks. Frantz is a stud. I thought wherever he landed he'd rip it up. My BC Lions better try to sign him.

      Comment


      • #4
        Hopefully the Pats pick him up. They're slim at ILBs
        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
          That sucks. Frantz is a stud. I thought wherever he landed he'd rip it up. My BC Lions better try to sign him.
          I'm not sure Joseph's game translates well to the larger playing surface. He's a stud in the right system, which I believe is the 'thumper' in a 3-4. He does a decent job of shedding blocks.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by 619 View Post
            I'm not sure Joseph's game translates well to the larger playing surface. He's a stud in the right system, which I believe is the 'thumper' in a 3-4. He does a decent job of shedding blocks.
            I agree with that. Though the guy can just flat out play and I love his attitude. Really surprised he didn't stick anywhere. I guess he's too small and too slow.

            Comment

            Working...
            X

            Debug Information