No announcement yet.

Week 1 MNF Raiders vs Chargers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DHB needs to learn how to catch first and foremost.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
      In regards to DHB, we can't worry about his progression this season as much as winning some games. Right now we have two starting caliber receivers who could help us (Schilens, Murphy). DHB's got too much work ahead of him to be any sort of a factor, and it's going to take immense work in the offseason with Russell before I'd expect him to get a feel for the speed and timing of the pro game.
      The fact that DHB is behind your 4th round rookie WR is beyond ridiculous.

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
      I dont get why that Td was overturned. Landed on both feet in the endzone with control, looked like 1 knee hit the ground then the ball start to come out. Thats the NFL for you..
      Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
      That TD they took from us was utter ********.
      Like someone else mentioned, the double standard for pass vs. rush TDs is a little annoying, but the rule is pretty clear and they made the right call. It looked to me like a simple rookie misqueue, which really sucks for Murphy b/c he looks incredible.

Basically, if the player is on his way to the ground (falling or getting knocked down) while catching the ball he has to come up off the ground with the ball.

Here's a solid article on the ruling. ---> linked

I'm glad Seymour impressed. He's a beast and I hope Al finally gives a big payday to a guy who truly deserves it and, more importantly, will continue to work his ass off every day after getting it.

Congrats, sort of . . . the Raiders really looked like a solid team last night. Hopefully Russell makes some even bigger strides in his development this year.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

If our offense had been a little more explosive and cohesive we wouda won by at least a TD

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
        Originally posted by TitanHope
        R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
        He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Murphy has looked like a beast both times I have watched y'all (Saints, Chargers). If he can catch the ball and hold on to it he will be great for y'all.
          Virginia Tech.
          ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Besides the drops, did anyone else notice DHB just completely failing when it came to running routes? On the play that Higgins got annihilated you can see him falling on his ass trying to run a comeback. I lol'd.

Comment

I think the field was pretty slick. I also saw a couple of defenders slipping on the grass a few times.
              Peyton Manning Fanboy
              Originally posted by Complex
              They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

I hate our field...why can't we get a new stadium built for football only?

I was gonna suggest we kick the As out cuz they suck but....the same argument can be used against the Raiders 8S

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                Originally posted by TitanHope
                R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information