Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
    Warren looks bad at DT right now. Seems to be pushed back on every run
    At least he can get some pressure on the qb.
    Peyton Manning Fanboy
    Originally posted by Complex
    They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

The Good: Late in a close game we made the big plays to get the win. We also did a good job in pass protection for the second straight week.

The Bad: Pretty much everything else. That was one of the ugliest games I've ever seen. JR looked just awful for about 58 minutes. We continued to pass anyway because our play calling genius must have thought it would catch KC off guard. No need to establish the run game when your QB is 7 for 24 passing, missing wide open receivers by a good five yards.

The D didn't look anywhere near as good as it did last week, but they made big stops when they needed to and came up with a couple of turnovers which was probably the difference in the game.

And can we cut Cornell Green yet? If he went through an entire game without getting a false start or a holding call the world would implode.

Comment

ugly, ugly win but hey its a win and this division is terrible.

huge game next week.
        Taking a Knapp.

Comment

A win is a win when your a raider fan right now.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

The run defense wasn't like it was against SD but KC ran a lot of draws..

Words can't explain how bad Russell played,
            Derrick Morgan > All

Comment

JaMarcus is a bust, there is no hope for him anymore. Now we'll have to wait till 2012 to draft another QB, since I doubt we'll draft one this year.

Comment

I uh...dont know how I could possibly defend JR's performance....i mean, I wasnt ever a big fan of the pick but I tried to look at it positively....but even the biggest homer cant defend him right now

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                Originally posted by TitanHope
                R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Not calling him a bust. We have seen him before where he looks great. He looked arlight on the last drive. Give him time, 3rd youngest starting QB.

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

We better pray that Chaz comes back next game even though i doubt we need him with the way Denver's offense has been playing. He catches anything within 5 feet of him.
                    Peyton Manning Fanboy
                    They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Comment

we'll see what happen this season with Russell but Cable might want to think about drafting a QB in 2010 in round 2 or 3.
                      Taking a Knapp.

Comment

I wanted us to go Calvin Johnson and Trent Edwards.....I'm pretty sure that would've worked out better

Comment

Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                          I wanted us to go Calvin Johnson and Trent Edwards.....I'm pretty sure that would've worked out better
                          idk man. Bills fans absolutely hate Trent Edwards but hes not as bad as Russell of course.
                          Peyton Manning Fanboy

Comment

Originally posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
                            idk man. Bills fans absolutely hate Trent Edwards but hes not as bad as Russell of course.
                            You see him against the Pats...his performance was pretty good...worlds better than Russel's. His performance probably would have helped us beat SD....but sadly it is what it is

Comment

Ryan Mallett will be our next QB. 6'6 240 big arm. He is a sophmore right now so probably 2012 draft is our best chance since we dont have a 1st in 2011

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Another massive, massive division game next weeks guys. I hate the Donkeys as much as the next Raiders fan, so I want us to make a statement and show how they're nothing but pretenders! They might've faced the worst team in the league today. We gotta make an emphasis on establishing the run with more effectiveness because we're gonna have our hands full with their pass D, and Dumervil coming off the edge. Our pass protection was great this week, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information