No announcement yet.

Week 2: Raiders @ Chiefs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we beat Denver next week and SD loses..... we will be in the lead in our division!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
      Not calling him a bust. We have seen him before where he looks great. He looked arlight on the last drive. Give him time, 3rd youngest starting QB.
      I honestly feel that my high school QB could make some better throws. I'm being completely serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
        I honestly feel that my high school QB could make some better throws. I'm being completely serious.
        Hes got a great arm he just doesn't know how to throw the ball. Hes probably the scariest QB in the league. Everytime he drops back I'm just wondering wtf gonna happen.
        "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

What shocks me the most is...it looks like he's actually regressed some. His touch never seemed to be THAT bad. Although he does show some flashes of being clutch.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
          Originally posted by TitanHope
          R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
          He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
            What shocks me the most is...it looks like he's actually regressed some. His touch never seemed to be THAT bad. Although he does show some flashes of being clutch.
            He was actually worse in the mini camp when the rookies first showed up. He missed something like 5 screen passes i heard.
            Peyton Manning Fanboy
            Originally posted by Complex
            They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information