Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

yet again... Who is the next Head Coach?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harbaugh already said he won't leave Stanford for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
      Our offense really is vanilla; that reverse run for DHB is something we should've attempted earlier in the season. Everyone is quick to blame Russell, but the playcalling has been brutal.
      I don't mind the offense when the O-line is playing well.

I really would like a defensive guy to help develop the young talent we have on that side.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
      like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

lol. Giants' fans refer to Kevin Gilbride as Kevin Killdrive. priceless nickname xD.`

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
        like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

I want David Lee QB Coach for the Dolphins. He brought the wildcat to them and with our skill set of players it would work perfectly.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
            I want David Lee QB Coach for the Dolphins. He brought the wildcat to them and with our skill set of players it would work perfectly.
            I would hire him as OC (we currently don't have one).

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
              I would hire him as OC (we currently don't have one).
              Sorry thats what I meant, keep Cable as the HC and let Lee come in as the OC and play caller

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Head coach......

I'm a fan of keeping the coaching staff pretty much as is. I think the team played fairly well over the last 1/2 of the season. We managed a decent record while playing against the best division in football in the crossover. I think you will see the offense take a big step forward next year with a little bit of OL help through the draft/FA and with more consistent QB play (whoever that may be....they will be better than Jamarcus)

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

A small part of me just wants to sign Mike Leach to see what happens. Because, **** it, we're not going to hire anyone I like anyway.

Comment

Jim Harbaugh or Jon Gruden would the perfect fits.....but Al Davis is an old fool and shell of his former self.

So if Cable doesn't stay, they will hire some lousy old retread like Fassel, Gilbride, or reach for Trestman.

However, Im hearing a stealth candidate is Saints RB coach/assistant OC Aaron Kormer. He is a former Gruden assistant with the Raiders and Bucs who has some upside.

Comment

Trestman...

I still think that Cable will be the coach next year. However, if Al decides to go in another direction I think Marc Trestman would be a good pick. He was extremely well liked in Montreal by both players and fans. He has a bit of an edge to him that I think would fit in well with the organization.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                      Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

i'm starting to think Cable will stay but Al will hire an OC and might even make Cable dump the zone-blocking scheme. Al isn't a fan i hear.
                        Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Which means he will want big olinemen... Anthony Davis

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information