• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd time CJ gets beat deep

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

This team is a pure joke. We'll probably get two more wins the rest of the season. (Chiefs and Browns)
      Peyton Manning Fanboy
      Originally posted by Complex
      They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

The entire organization, top to bottom, is a joke. That's why I don't see an end in sight to this losing culture unless very significant changes are made within the organization. This team needs structure everywhere.

Comment

Wow DHB caught the ball then gets a reverse. Most he has done for us so far

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Properly utilizing their players. I am shocked.

Comment

Certainly not the first time I've seen Russell miss a wide open receiver because he threw it to his wrong shoulder.

Comment

We are probably going to lose this game, but Ive liked what Ive seen of Russell. He isnt forcing alot of throws and he is just simply more accurate today. Defense looks horrible now though.

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Pears has looked bad at LG

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                    We are probably going to lose this game, but Ive liked what Ive seen of Russell. He isnt forcing alot of throws and he is just simply more accurate today. Defense looks horrible now though.
                    This I attribute to terrible coaching, and is fixable. Our personnel could be improved upon, but Marshall simply hasn't made the impact I thought he would.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                      This I attribute to terrible coaching, and is fixable. Our personnel could be improved upon, but Marshall simply hasn't made the impact I thought he would.
                      He hasnt been allowed to, it has to be Al's man to man d with LB's covering Wrs and rushing 4. With Howard and Morrisons speed they should be trying to blitz them and see if they can get a 1on1 with a RB. Al needs to realize the defense can be good, with a good DC

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

He hasnt been allowed to, it has to be Al's man to man d with LB's covering Wrs and rushing 4. With Howard and Morrisons speed they should be trying to blitz them and see if they can get a 1on1 with a RB. Al needs to realize the defense can be good, with a good DC
                        I should've known better. It's sad to see how much one man can bring down an entire organization.

Comment

Pears has looked bad at LG
                          Tell me 'bout it ...

:(

Comment

Did McFadden get injured or did they just take him out because he couldn't move the ball?

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

I remember seeing Marshal is Seattle doing a bunch of LB blitz's with Julian Peterson and got them to the Superbowl in 2006.

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
                                Did McFadden get injured or did they just take him out because he couldn't move the ball?
                                I havent heard of any injury. We just havent been able to run the ball at all. He has looked to good this year :(

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information