No announcement yet.

Week 4: Raiders @ Texans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to suggest there's a major disconnect between Russell and starting receiver DHB. It's never good for a QB with well-documented confidence issues to be paired up with a receiver with similar issues of his own. Virtually one side of the field is being neglected a good majority of the time, as a result - this is obvious. Not exactly what Al envisioned when he drafted DHB thinking he and Russell would form a bond for years to come. This is the risk you take when you favor speed (DHB) over substance (Crabtree).

Comment

**** DMC is out a few weeks with a meniscus tear and Cornell Green is out a few weeks with a calf strain

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
        **** DMC is out a few weeks with a meniscus tear and Cornell Green is out a few weeks with a calf strain
        Sucks about DMC, but the great news about Cornell partly makes up for it!

Comment

Maybe Barnes is healthy enough and gets a shot at either RT or LG if we move Pears to RT

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
            Maybe Barnes is healthy enough and gets a shot at either RT or LG if we move Pears to RT
            Sad to say but Green is twice as good as Pears.
            Peyton Manning Fanboy
            Originally posted by Complex
            They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information