Comment

Worst owner in sports.

Worst coaching staff in the NFL.

The franchise QB is a HUGE bust.

Horrible O-line.

No WRs.

No 2011 first round pick.

Can't run the ball, can't stop the run.

Al Davis has done one hell of a job building this team.
      Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Originally posted by NIN1984 View Post
        Worst owner in sports.

Worst coaching staff in the NFL.

The franchise QB is a HUGE bust.

Horrible O-line.

No WRs.

No 2011 first round pick.

Can't run the ball, can't stop the run.

Al Davis has done one hell of a job building this team.
        We have receivers. One very young Murphy and a beast who can't stay healthy.
        Peyton Manning Fanboy
        Originally posted by Complex
        They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Where the hell is Gradkowski....get his ass in there!!!!

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
          Originally posted by TitanHope
          R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
          He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
            Where the hell is Gradkowski....get his ass in there!!!!
            Ehh no point. Our season is over. We might as well see if we need to draft a qb with our top five pick or not.
            Peyton Manning Fanboy
            They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Comment

Ya so we should try and get rid of most of our players after this game. Keep Zach Miller, Louis Murphy, Mario Henderson, Michael Bush, Richard Seymour, Greg Ellis, Thomas Howards, Kirk Morrison, Nnamdi Asomugha and Tyvonn Branch. All the rest can leave.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                Ya so we should try and get rid of most of our players after this game. Keep Zach Miller, Louis Murphy, Mario Henderson, Michael Bush, Richard Seymour, Greg Ellis, Thomas Howards, Kirk Morrison, Nnamdi Asomugha and Tyvonn Branch. All the rest can leave.
                I'd keep Gallery and DMC as well.

What a pathetic game today, it was so bad it was comical. The Giants could have started using the victory formation before halftime if they wanted to. Who are we gonna take with the #1 pick? It probably won't matter, we have so many holes on this team that 1 pick won't do ****. Lol Al, you're the greatest team builder everz.

Comment

this game was so comical mayb if we suck so much al will die from heart attack induced by anger........... Russell was hilarious when he lost the ball what 3 or 4 times? I hope we lose every damn game this year! I probably should go to the sportbook and bet on the other team every week from now on looks like the raiders wouldnt hold down a spread if they were given 30 points!

Comment

No one in the Bay Area show up to the game next week. Show 'em how it's done in Cali, and send a message!

You'd be stupid to purchase it in the first place.

I'm expecting about a crowd of 30,000 ..

Comment

lol
                      Peyton Manning Fanboy

Comment

DHB is so soft it's not even funny anymore.

Comment

Over/Under

DHB having as many TD catches as Mike Vrabel(11)

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

hmm

Considering how bad the QB throwing him the ball is I think you are being a little hard on DHB. He ran his ass off to get to the ball carrier in a game already over. Give DHB a couple years before you start calling him a bust like Jamarcus......although if we don't fix our offense it won't be his fault either way. Both of our young WR's are working really hard to try and get better, give them a break.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                            Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by Komp View Post
                              Considering how bad the QB throwing him the ball is I think you are being a little hard on DHB. He ran his ass off to get to the ball carrier in a game already over. Give DHB a couple years before you start calling him a bust like Jamarcus......although if we don't fix our offense it won't be his fault either way. Both of our young WR's are working really hard to try and get better, give them a break.
                              He looks like Troy Williamson all over again. I will never see how DHB was picked over Maclin

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                              Originally posted by TitanHope
                              R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                              He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

This doesn't have anything to do with the game, but I didn't want to create a new thread about it. Does anyone know if McQuistan lives in the Dublin/Pleasanton area? I'm pretty sure I saw him at Safeway tonight. There was this huge frickin ginger walking out right as I was walking in, pretty sure he was wearing a Raiders hat as well. Definitely looked like him, ugly as hell with tons of freckles.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information