Rhodes signs two-year deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhodes signs two-year deal

NFL.com reports Rhodes sigsn two-year deal with da Raidahs!
    2013 Cowboys Forum Mock
    - Cleveland Browns GM
    - Dallas Cowboys GM
    - Atlanta Falcons GM

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/10033511

2 years 7.5 million, not too bad...

Comment

Ugh, don't like this signing one bit.

Comment

I like it. Id rather have Rhodes than R.Lee.

Free agent fullback Justin Griffith is scheduled to visit with the Raiders on Friday.

This is good news too. I really hope the Raiders sign Griffith.

Comment

Well, a nearley SB MVP player cant hurt. If that guy is buying Lane's stuff, the rest of the team should think: "Well, if a SB champ is excited about that offense, its probably good and it might work if I work my but off for it."

And I think that Rhodes likes Lane's plan because he could have signed elsewere with his status.

Last year the game made a transition from the featured back concept to spliting the task between two quality backs, espacially if you dont have a dominant player like an LT or LJ (wich is the case for most teams). That player has prooven to be effective with Joseph Addai in that system.

So welcome abord Dominic!

Comment

Great

Just what we needed - a career backup running back who averaged 3.4ypc in one of the best offenses in the league, and behind an offensive line far greater than ours.

I think that this might not be the acquisition that brings home the divisional crown for us.

Comment

Griffith?

I would like it to. Zack is a great team player, but he isnt the lead blocker that he used to be. My only concern is that he fumbled 3 times (lost 1) on 42 touches last year.

After that we just need to get Schaub from them so we can draft CJ and I will be a very happy man!....

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppanick13 View Post
                Just what we needed - a career backup running back who averaged 3.4ypc in one of the best offenses in the league, and behind an offensive line far greater than ours.

I think that this might not be the acquisition that brings home the divisional crown for us.

Sure, but one small piece of the puzzle at a time. Are biggest move is yet to come with the draft.

Comment

I like the signing quite a bit. Him Jordan and Fargas should be able to give our D some rest.
                  Love those who love you but don't let love f*ck up your vision. How much love did your loved ones have when you were broke or doing time in prison? RIP MAC DRE

Comment

Horrible. Horrible.

Comment

Ridiculous. Should of drafted someone. And I bet the reason he came here is because no one else wanted him. He just got a dui, and he's not that good. So we have three mediocre rb's, that's just great.

Comment

i like the signing becauase now we can adress the dline earlier since we wont have to draft a rb

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

good we actually have a RB that can run N/S.
                          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

I think this is stupid since we just restructured with Jordan. I don't think Rhodes is bad or anything, I just think it is dumb to pay a backup $4 million when we already had a quality backup in Fargas.

Comment

Originally posted by Stash View Post
                              I think this is stupid since we just restructured with Jordan. I don't think Rhodes is bad or anything, I just think it is dumb to pay a backup $4 million when we already had a quality backup in Fargas.
                              we are gonna run a 2 rb system now probably so its a good signing since we saw what he can do in one. we got him cheap too. fargas will probably be our fast back and jordan and rhodes will be our pound the ball guys

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information