Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 6 - Raiders vs Eagles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Defense is looking good right now, stopped them 3 times now and they just missed the FG. Told you guys we are going to play good randomly


    "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
      Defense is looking good right now, stopped them 3 times now and they just missed the FG. Told you guys we are going to play good randomly
      With Russell behind center how your defense plays is irrelevant.
      .......

      Comment


      • #33
        Wow is this the Raiders?.

        Comment


        • #34
          It's Miller time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          Comment


          • #35
            Murphy with two huge blocks there.
            .......

            Comment


            • #36
              Lol anyone else see that shot of Al.

              Comment


              • #37
                What a ******* BS call. Seriously, the refs always screw the Raiders.

                Comment


                • #38
                  ******** call, we have enough trouble scoring touchdowns, dont take it from us.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Jawalrus!!!


                    mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball


                    Originally posted by scottyboy
                    like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by SwagU View Post
                      Lol anyone else see that shot of Al.
                      More importantly, what'd he tell John Marshall this week???

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
                        Jawalrus!!!
                        Haha Jawalrus with the spin move!!! CLASSIC

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Wow on that run who did Russell remind you of? maybe D-Nabb.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by SwagU View Post
                            Wow on that run who did Russell remind you of? maybe D-Nabb.
                            Um... no

                            Maybe the Fridge?
                            .......

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              What the f**k got into JaWalrus? His pocket presence is great!


                              mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball


                              Originally posted by scottyboy
                              like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                This the most fired up I have ever seen the Raiders.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information