Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 6 - Raiders vs Eagles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by SwagU View Post
    This the most fired up I have ever seen the Raiders.
    I blame it all on Antonio Pierce.
    .......

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
      I blame it all on Antonio Pierce.
      I accredit it to the inspired play of the defense as well as the overall confidence of Jamarcus after a few big pass plays to Miller. Like it or not the team feeds off of its QBs confidence.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by 619 View Post
        I accredit it to the inspired play of the defense as well as the overall confidence of Jamarcus after a few big pass plays to Miller. Like it or not the team feeds off of its QBs confidence.
        I'm pretty sure someone saying playing your team was like a scrimmage would get you fired up.
        .......

        Comment


        • #49
          Wow, a 10-3 lead. How long will this inspired play last?

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
            I'm pretty sure someone saying playing your team was like a scrimmage would get you fired up.
            Oh there's no doubt about that. But at the end of the day you have to make plays happen offensively, which is much easier said than done for us.

            Comment


            • #51
              I just tuned in. Holy crap, what's going on with Oakland's defensive line? They're giving the Eagles so much trouble.

              Comment


              • #52
                The defensive play calling has been huge. Combine that with the determination by J-Roc to silence those boo's sums up the great play so far.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Generous spot there.

                  Edit: QB sneak!
                  .......

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I just got here now too!

                    Somebody give me an update on what has happened!!!

                    Russell 8-10? wtf?

                    Miller 86 yard long? wtf?

                    10-3 wtf?
                    Peyton Manning Fanboy
                    Originally posted by Complex
                    They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

                    Proving the doubters wrong.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
                      I just got here now too!

                      Somebody give me an update on what has happened!!!

                      Russell 8-10? wtf?

                      Miller 86 yard long? wtf?

                      10-3 wtf?
                      Two things: Better playcalling/coaching and a more confident Jamarcus.

                      OMG RICHARD SEYMOUR

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Wow what a waste of a great punt.
                        .......

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Jamarcus doing what he does best.
                          .......

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Now the bad Jamarcus forcing a pass to Miller into double coverage ..

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Just when you think J-Roc has arrived he ***** it up.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Is that Chris Webber out there? fml
                                .......

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information