Week 11 Raiders vs Bengals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 11 Raiders vs Bengals

Gonna be a hard game to win. Benson is out for them, but Larry Johnson should have a field day on us with the better oline. All I want to see is the offence improve with Gradkowski in there. Hopefully we can get the running game going.

Prediction: 27-13 Bengals

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

In all likelihood we'll lose, but I agree with you I just want to see some offensive improvement without the big dummy in there. Hopefully a QB that can actually complete a pass (not saying Bruce is all that good, just better than JR) will open things up a little and we can at least make it a competitive game.

Comment

I have even less faith in Bruce than JR. At this point,I'd be surprised if we beat Cleveland.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
      like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

I sense a win here.
        Peyton Manning Fanboy
        Originally posted by Complex
        They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

I think our offense with Gradkowski is going to be reminiscent of the John Shoop offense in 2006--bad to worse. I am incredibly disappointed with Russ, but Gradkowski is not going to be the savior (and neither is Frye). I just don't know if the Raiders will be able to get a first down at all. Teams will starting running the clock out in the 2nd quarter.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

You don't want to know what I'd do for Jimmy Clausen.

Cable said Gradkowski gives us the best chance to win right now and he's right. I don't think this is the perfect offense for him, but he should do a little more than get a first down. Lately our receivers have found ways to gain separation and get open, this time I expect us to actually complete passes to those open receivers (if they can catch - far from a certainty). Get ready to be surprised and there's a decent chance we keep this game close.

Comment

Seeing Notre Dame lose, Weis just might be out. If a coaching change happens, I expect Clausen to bolt

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

I've been meaning to ask this,but a lot of Raider fans from other forums disagree. Do you think DHB can be a number 1?

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
                  I've been meaning to ask this,but a lot of Raider fans from other forums disagree. Do you think DHB can be a number 1?
                  I need to see him be able to catch or else he will not be in this league for too much longer.

Comment

DHB will never be a #1 IMO. If Schilens can keep healthy and improve he and Miller should be the #1 options for our QB. DHB hopefully can turn into a deep threat opposite of Chaz, and have Murphy also a slot

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Clausen pulled an Eli Manning on the Raiders. I would totally understand if he did but its not like we will draft a QB anyway.

and for the Bengal game, I hope we win.
                      Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Somebody gotta find the game online link to the game

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                          Somebody gotta find the game online link to the game
                          I'm watching it via streamtorrent. well about to. The pitt vs. kc game has to end first.
                          Peyton Manning Fanboy
                          Originally posted by Complex
                          They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

anybody else have something I dont have to download to watch it?

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Somebody help a brother out!!!

Looks like 85 is doing work right now. On Nnamdi?

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information