No announcement yet.

Week 11 Raiders vs Bengals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The short week to prepare for an away game in that Stadium isn't exactly the easiest test for the team. Dallas hasn't looked good lately, which I'll take as a positive for us, but this team still has its rough patches and has only taken down quality teams this year when those teams helped us along.

Not to say Dallas doesn't look like a team that could do that, but I'm not expecting a win.

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/videos/oakland-ra...ess-conference

Post game press conference.

I like what Gradkowski is saying in it. He doesnt talk him self up, or just about himself like Russell.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

I've said it before. The best part of taking JaMarcus Russell over Calvin Johnson is that it led to taking Zach Miller.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
            I've said it before. The best part of taking JaMarcus Russell over Calvin Johnson is that it led to taking Zach Miller.
            Sure, that's a nice way to look at it, but to be honest CJ>>>>>>>>>>Miller. And I love me some Zach attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Stash View Post
              Sure, that's a nice way to look at it, but to be honest CJ>>>>>>>>>>Miller. And I love me some Zach attack.
              Let me look on the bright side of things a little. Trust me, I wanted CJ as badly as anyone.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information