Week 12 Raiders @ Cowboys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 12 Raiders @ Cowboys

Thanksgiving game, hoping for a close game so I dont get too much **** from my family. Coming off a short week I expect a slow start from both teams, then one will establish themselves and gets some points. Hope Seymour is healthy enough to play.

Predictions

24-17 Cowboys

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

700 - 0 Raiders.

Gradkowski throws for an all time record 100 touchdown passes.

Comment

Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
      700 - 0 Raiders.

Gradkowski throws for an all time record 100 touchdown passes.
      DHB with 13 of those TDs..... but he also drops 33 balls

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

I expect a close game too, Chaz played great last time we played. Is DMAC 100% yet? I hope we have out **** together this week, not sure if it's possible to play like **** 3 weeks in a row but Garrett will figure out a way somehow. In all honestly I think it's going to be a game though, Cincy is playing better ball then us right now and you guys beat them.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

In all seriousness if we beat the Bengals we CAN beat the Cowboys. I mean, seriously, their pass defense isn't that good and they had troubles scoring on Washington. As long as we can stop Marion Barber (IF we can of course) and prevent a big play we can beat the Cowboys. Will it be easy? Of course not, but Gradkowski has a game under his belt and the team looks different with him.

Comment

Dallas will run Barber 10 times...and he'll likely be averaging over 6 ypc because that is what we do.

This is one of those grit games. 4 days rest...whatever team wants it more gets this win. I have a feeling one team jumps up early...and the game bores on after that.

Comment

If the Raiders want to win it comes down to this guys play:

All hail Bruce Almighty!

Comment

Ya main thing is stopping the run this week. They have a 3 headed monster at RB.

Injury report:
                DE Richard Seymour, Questionable, Back Strain
                DE Greg Ellis Probable, Knee
                WR Nick Miller, Out, Shin
                WR Javon Walker Questionable, Hamstring
                LB Jon Alston Questionable
                LB Isaiah Ekejiuba, Questionable, Ankle

Im sure Seymour will play since this a big game

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Bets on how many times Lechler hits the big screen? I say 2 or 3 times

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

It's hard to pick the Raiders to win, every time they look good they come out with a stinker the following week. They definitely looked better with Bruce but I think the Cowboys will get back on track this week. I just hope we play hard and make it a close game.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                      Bets on how many times Lechler hits the big screen? I say 2 or 3 times
                      I'll bet you he doesn't hit it.

Comment

West coast team coming east on 3 days rest....this is a terrible situation for you guys. Might be the deciding factor of the game.

Comment

Eh we all know how the Raiders play after they get a big win.And it's not good.Hopefully this time it's different cause now they have a leader at QB.but Seymour is ready to go which will help a lot and the Cowboys offense line is not so good.

But Oakland needs to use McFadden correctly.its a shame how they are using him.
                          Last edited by Young Legend; 11-25-2009, 11:28 AM.
                          Derrick Morgan > All

Comment

I'm just hoping for a decent Thanksgiving Game....i still wonder why they keep the Lions in Thanksgiving games....a win would just be icing on the pie

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                            Originally posted by TitanHope
                            R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                            He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

I really hope the Raiders can put up a fight because my dad is a Cowboys fan, so if the Raiders get smoked im getting crap all week. Raiders were alright last week, I think were by far more in sync as a team with Bruce taking the snaps instead of JaStinkus. I found that Gradkowski is a great game manager and can control this offense, something Russell could never do. Im hopeing we dont get smashed, a theme this year is getting killed after coming off a win, it's happened after all three wins.

Raiders gotta get the offense going early, keep the pace the whole game and that D-line has to shut down Dallas' run game and force Romo to throw it, which I believe we can defend. Hopeing for a great thanksgiving game.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information