X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message To Al

https://www.messagetoal.com/

Do it!!!!!

Just did it. There is going to be a billboard 1 mile from our stadium sending a message to Al. I hope you all join

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Im definitely in this, this organization is in the toilet and we need someone new in here to pull us out. Im tired of people laughing at my Raiders, laughing at the overpaid players, laughing at the horrible draft picks and laughing at our horrible play. Let's just hope Al realizes this is what is best for Da Raiders!.

Comment

Signed, but things like this never accomplish anything. We're stuck with him til death do us part.

Comment

seeing 30,000+ empty seats hurts Al more then any billboard sign. But I still love the passion the nation has for this team, its pretty amazing some fans paid to get this put up.
            Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Funny 150,000 visited the site 23,000 signed.

Comment

Signed. Al wants to win,he's just stubborn.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

You f*ckin idiots! You think he gives a sh*t what you think? All you guys who signed this probably weren't even alive when we won the last Super Bowl. I think this man has earned the right to do what he wants with HIS team!! How many other teams have won 3 f*ckin Super Bowls? What a joke! I just laugh at you!! Go cheer for the Donkeys you fair weather fans!!
                  Last edited by jackson34; 12-10-2009, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jackson34 View Post
                    You f*ckin idiots! You think he gives a sh*t what you think? All you guys who signed this probably weren't even alive when we won the last Super Bowl. What a joke! I just laugh at you!! Go cheer for the Donkeys you fair weather fans!!
                    I don't think you could call any current Raider fan a fair weather fan lol. We've been horrible for the majority of this decade.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                    like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
                      I don't think you could call any current Raider fan a fair weather fan lol. We've been horrible for the majority of this decade.
                      How many other teams have been in a Super Bowl this Decade and were robbed of another appearance?

Comment

Originally posted by jackson34 View Post
                        You f*ckin idiots! You think he gives a sh*t what you think? All you guys who signed this probably weren't even alive when we won the last Super Bowl. I think this man has earned the right to do what he wants with HIS team!! How many other teams have won 3 f*ckin Super Bowls? What a joke! I just laugh at you!! Go cheer for the Donkeys you fair weather fans!!
                        49ers, Dallas, Pats, Steelers, Giants, Packers, Redskins.

Also where is this 3rd Super Bowl win coming from?

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post

The Raiders do have three Super Bowl wins.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post

Oh my god!! Really?!

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                              The Raiders do have three Super Bowl wins.
                              I only found 2, ohhh yeah L.A. Raiders. Then technically "Colts" have won 2.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information