QB Bruce Gradkowski-Out
    RB Justin Fargas-Out
    DE Greg Ellis-Questionable
    SS Tyvon Branch-Questionable
    WR Darrius Heyward-Bey-Out
    CB Chris Johnson-Questionable
    OT/OG Langston Walker-Doubtful
    DT Gerald Warren-Probable

Intesting that Russell is out in the final game, I didnt hear of an injury. Maybe Al wants to see what Frye and Losman can do. If Branch is out, I will be excited to see what Mike Mitchell can do at SS. Our oline is going to be real weak if Walker is out.

Prediction: 33-13 Ravens
    Maybe we pull out a win like we did last year to keep a team out of the playoffs. I just think the Ravens are going to kill our oline and run the ball all over us with Ray Rice

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Ray Rice is the biggest matchup nightmare we have gone against all year meaning we are going to have to play more zone to contain him, which I am not sure we will. I have a hard time seeing us sustain any momentum offensively if we cannot run the ball effectively versus this vaunted defense as well. In classic Raiders fashion we will manage a way to keep things tight somehow, but I would expect their team to pull away in the second half due to turnovers and big plays that we seem to let up every game. Maybe something more like 27-13 Ravens is fitting.

Comment

We can do this :)

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
      like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

We have Ed Reed to contend with today too.

Comment

Originally posted by jmanz View Post
          We have Ed Reed to contend with today too.
          Yeah I can totally see Reed baiting Frye and picking it off. Frye has really bad judgement, he made some really questionable throws against the Browns and that INT in the end zone was a horrible decision. I don't see us running the ball at all on this Ravens D and I don't see us stopping Ray Rice. To sum it all up we are going to lose as much as I hope to play spoiler prob won't happen.

Comment

Anybody got a stream

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

It's becoming more obvious that Henderson needs to switch over to RT in the offseason.

Comment

Trevor Scott is our SLB for sure now damn. 7 sacks

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                  It's becoming more obvious that Henderson needs to switch over to RT in the offseason.
                  He has no athletic ability what so ever and is really just a big bumbling idiot. Now I understand why Lane Kiffin use to rip on him so much. He needs top be moved out of there to RT and we should draft Anthony Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                    Trevor Scott is our SLB for sure now damn. 7 sacks
                    He has been awesome since switching positions. He has played not even half the season and has been our best LB. Looking forward to him next season after he has had more time in camp to get use to LB.

Comment

Ive seen enough. Howard and Morrison both blow.
                      Peyton Manning Fanboy
                      Originally posted by Complex
                      They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Man what has happen to Higgins. Last season he was pretty electric, this season he has major issues catching the football. Great scramble by Frye though.

Comment

We are looking good right now on O. We must stop Rice here on this drive

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by SwagU View Post
                            Man what has happen to Higgins. Last season he was pretty electric, this season he has major issues catching the football. Great scramble by Frye though.
                            As a receiver he's maintained status quo. I don't think he'll be back next year in an effort to get DHB on the field. They play the same receiver spot.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                              As a receiver he's maintained status quo. I don't think he'll be back next year in an effort to get DHB on the field.
                              Very true, but it is like we want to see him under achieve in a hope to make it easier to cut him. We dont use him on kick return any more where I think he is the best returner our team and we dont use him in enough crosses and slants where he is most effective after the catch. I think the struggles come from a lack of confidence in him since we drafted two WR's.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information