Jerramy stevens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerramy stevens

We need a TE. He just got a DUI and was charged with posession. Ten bucks says we get him at a discount.

I would say thats fine because I could care less about the DUI/Marijuana possesion as long as he can help our offense and we can get him cheap, but Stevens is a frickin bum. He drops passes at the most critical times and is completely afraid to take a hit. He is quite possibly the softest player in the league and on top of that this idiot first round bust yapped at Joey Porter before the superbowl and was talking big **** only to get embarrased in the game. I lost all respect for this guy and he is not the kind of football player I want on my team.

Comment

I absolutly hate his freaking guts, he dropped maybe one of the easiest passes in SB history maybe to win the game. He would be better than the clowns we have right now, no disrespect to John Madsen or Courtney Anderson. Is it possible we could draft a guy like Zack Miller or Scott Chandler?

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

hah...

Jerramy Stevens is a punk ass *****. No way he comes to Oakland after the way he was running his mouth when we were playing them this year.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

and plus i dont think he'll get along with our star player(Tyler Brayton). It'll mess up the great chemistry we have.

Comment

do not forget that Sapp just hates the kid

Comment

Underachiever
              "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by mhuff21 View Post
                and plus i dont think he'll get along with our star player(Tyler Brayton). It'll mess up the great chemistry we have.

umm brayton is far from a 'star'

Comment

I hate Stevens. Not only is he a loud mouthed pansy, he sucks. We already signed two TE's (Wakefield and Stewart) and have a good receiving TE in Madsen so I doubt we sign another.

Comment

Wow...i actually thought ppl would have liked the idea but i was wrong!

I hate him too, he's so soft, my little sister takes hits better than him, he talks too much and would only be disruptive in the locker room.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                    Originally posted by TitanHope
                    R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                    He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Stash View Post
                      I hate Stevens. Not only is he a loud mouthed pansy, he sucks. We already signed two TE's (Wakefield and Stewart) and have a good receiving TE in Madsen so I doubt we sign another.

wakefield, stewart and mad dog madsen! Well, we are definitely set at TE for years to come!

Comment

Originally posted by Stash View Post
                        Stevens is a dumbass but he's better than anyone we have.

Comment

He's better at being a douchebag than anyone we have....

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                          Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Y'all can have 'em

Sig by rainbeaukid2
                            Originally posted by yodachu
                            Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

Originally posted by locseti View Post
                              umm brayton is far from a 'star'
                              LOL, dude i was just kidding

Comment

Working...
                              X