No announcement yet.

2010 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need a young guy to develop while the line gets upgraded.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
    like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
      We need a young guy to develop while the line gets upgraded.
      I'm still kinda let down that we didn't draft Kafka (even after the Campbell trade) before the Eagles did. I see him as an efficient game manager type with a few years of seasoning; that's more than what could be said for the majority of players at his position in this year's draft class. What a crappy draft if you were looking for a QB to develop.

Comment

• Best news ever.

Comment

• Raiders day tomarrow wear your gear!!! Its a holliday for us fans.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Campbell....

Let's not forget that Cambell is only 25 years old....If he performs well this year I don't think we are in dire straits if we wait a year or so to get a development QB....

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

• is Wimbley a will or sam?
              Taking a Knapp.

Comment

• Wimbley is our SLB I believe

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by Komp View Post
                  Let's not forget that Cambell is only 25 years old....If he performs well this year I don't think we are in dire straits if we wait a year or so to get a development QB....
                  Campbell is 28, actually.

Comment

• Heres what gets me excited for the upcoming season. Looking at Baltimores RB stats, Ray rice had 1300+ yards rushing with 7 tds along with 78 catches for 700+ yards and 1 td. Im 99% sure Darren McFadden is going to be used similar to Ray Rice as a option for running and catching for alot of yards. Looking at DMC's highlights over his short career here alot of his big plays were off screens and swing passes. I expect if he is healthy to be our go to option on offence and probably will have the most catches on the team(maybe 2nd to Miller...)

Then looking at Willis McGahee he had 500+ yards and 12 tds. Michael Bush will likely be our power back again but I expect him to get more running attempts than McGahee did for Baltimore since Bush has shown he is our best running back so far.

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

• "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• haha that's great/sad

Comment

• Still a great offseason, despite the lack of O-line upgrades. A veteran WR and a vet OL sure would be a nice thing.
                          My sig pic has now come full circle. Lucky me.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.

Comment

• I dont see any WR or OL that can really help us now and the future. Terrel Owens on our roster means we have to a cut/ less playing time for a young WR. Flozel Adams was the most flagged OT in the league I believe.

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Would cutting Todd Watkins to make room for TO really be that bad?
                              My sig pic has now come full circle. Lucky me.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abaddon View Post
                                Would cutting Todd Watkins to make room for TO really be that bad?
                                Less playing time for Schilens, Murphy and DHB. And it would be a matter of time of him bitching at us about not getting the ball. Its been awhile since he has bitched so he is due for one of those seasons

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information