No announcement yet.

Week 1 - Oakland vs Tennessee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh well, the bright side is that we're going to be tied for second place after week 1.
    Peyton Manning Fanboy
    Originally posted by Complex
    They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

• If Mario Henderson starts next week I expect to lose to the Lambs

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• I never seen someone with such slow feet like Henderson
        Greg Gross @VittorioTafur Al Davis' scholarship program has died with him. With Hue, it's nothing personal, and nothing sentimental, either. It's gladiator school now. Perform or perish., period.

Comment

• Not only is he slow....he's not strong either...zero push off his side.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
          like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• McFadden had a pretty nice game. Any chance this will earn him the start against the Rams (assuming that Bush is healthy enough to play)?

Comment

• Im sure McFadden will start against the rams and Bush will be held out another week

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Wasn't Bush's full recovery time like 4 weeks? If he comes back against St. Louis or Arizona (who suddenly looks incredibly beatable), it'll probably be as a goal-line formation back. Believe me, McFadden having a game like he just did is what that front office wants. If he can become an effective runner, Bush will likely be the one losing snaps. Not sure how I feel about it, but that's what I expect.

Comment

• I usually post in the other team's discussion thread to congratulate them on a win/say good game if they lose, and then give some compliments to their team that I saw.

Except, I pretty much overslept and missed everything aside from the 4th QTR, so I felt saying, "Good game guys. Saw the box score, so congrats to those of ya'll starting Darren McFadden on your fantasy teams!" would've been patronizing bull ****.

But after watching KC/SD play and Denver lose to J'Ville (who is better team than most people think, but I digress!), the AFC West looks wide open. So good luck to ya'll on the rest of the season. If any of ya'll made it to Nashville, I hope ya'll enjoyed yourselves. Heard from other Titans fans that went that the Raiders fans they met were hella cool.
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• If we win 5 games,I'll be satisfied. So much garbage up front, it's ridiculous.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                    like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information