No announcement yet.

Week 1 - Oakland vs Tennessee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright this is embarassing now. Can we atleast score one TD in this one.

Comment

• Dude why the hell hasn't Gradkowski been put in, Al Davis is such a stubborn asshole.

Comment

• DMC is one of the only guys not playing like crap.

Comment

• Nice throw.....

Comment

• Alright let's all start the call for Bruce now.

Comment

• Nice stuff by Rolando, but it'll only be a matter of time.

Comment

• My family must be ashamed/confused that i consistently root for such a terrible team.
                Peyton Manning Fanboy
                Originally posted by Complex
                They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

• 2 decent drives all game. Get Bruce in. If he shows any ability to move it, start him next week....terrible line play..

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                  like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• DMC has been the only bright spot on the team.

like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Receivers can't break free of coverage, O-line is disgraceful, and Campbell just can't find anyone that is not two feet in front of him. Atleast DMC has looked good, but they don't wanna give him the damn ball.

Comment

• I think it's more Campbell than the receivers. He has the reputation of Captain Checkdown.

Comment

• nah its the receivers when you have DHB starting you know its you WRs

Comment

• Originally posted by Stash View Post
                            I think it's more Campbell than the receivers. He has the reputation of Captain Checkdown.
                            I was going to save this for post game reaction. I think its safe to say that the Redskins fans were right. It wasn't the multiple offensive systems. He just doesn't react quickly enough. I can only think of like 2 passes that were past 10 yards.
                            Peyton Manning Fanboy
                            Originally posted by Complex
                            They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

• Darrius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Yeah that's the Raider way, kill a drive with a false start.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information