No announcement yet.

Week 1 - Oakland vs Tennessee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's gotta be in the water. I mean Cornell Green was Capt.Clutch compared to these guys.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
    like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Nice 2nd effort by DMC with the reach to get the TD.

Comment

• DMC for 6..good game by him.

like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Yes a actual TD on offense, DMC doing everything again.

Comment

• It's so weird, when you look at the score you'd think the Titans were putting up huge offensive numbers. A huge chunk of their yards came on 2 plays, other than that the D hasn't been too shabby. Our offense on he other hand....

Comment

• Jeezus H. Campbell, how stupid are you? It's 4th and 10 and you throw a 5 yard pass.

Comment

• Captain Checkdown!!
                Peyton Manning Fanboy
                Originally posted by Complex
                They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

• Lol, stop throwing to the RB's already.

Comment

• get DMC the 100 yards...c'mon get at least one bright spot.

Comment

• Ya well the rest of today and tomarrow are going to suck

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• I had both of my teams get crushed this weekend.

Only bright spot today was DMC he stepped up beyond belief. Receiving, rushing, McCfadden did it all today.

Comment

• It's too bad the coaches waited 2 years before deciding to actually put the ball in his hands.

Comment

• I don't think it is as bad as it seems. The passing game at least showed a little life towards the end of the game. We'll be a completely different team when Bush and Schilens are back.

Comment

• Originally posted by LookItsAlDavis View Post
                              I don't think it is as bad as it seems. The passing game at least showed a little life towards the end of the game. We'll be a completely different team when Bush and Schilens are back.
                              It's because the game was over at that point at Tennessee most likely went into the prevent D. It's the same reason JR used to look better at the end of games.

Comment

• As sad as that effort was today (outside of McFadden, of course), Oakland has a great shot to rebound against the Rams next week. That offensive line is playing like **** right now though.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information