No announcement yet.

Week 2 Rams @ Raiders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McFadden is kicking so much ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
    like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

McFadden has just impressed me so much these last two games. He actually embraces contact now, he is just looking like a completely different player. It's goona be hard giving Bush carries if Mcfadden keeps looking this good.

Comment

DMC with over 100 yard rushing. Feels great having him healthy and a QB that knows how to win with this team.

Having the fans behind the D helps so much. Jackson was killing us in the 1st half and he hasnt done **** since

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

STAN ROUTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! Woooo

like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by SwagU View Post
            McFadden has just impressed me so much these last two games. He actually embraces contact now, he is just looking like a completely different player. It's goona be hard giving Bush carries if Mcfadden keeps looking this good.
            McFadden to me has always embraced contact. It's just that he would always get laid out.
            Peyton Manning Fanboy
            Originally posted by Complex
            They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

DHB has been looking awesome also.

Comment

hahahhahahaha that was great
                Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                Coples is that dude.
                Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

DHB with 6 catches? Wow

Up 2 here, we gotta get a FG

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Yeah, a nice long drive to rest the D would be nice.

Comment

Just Win Baby!

Comment

Big game from DHB and DMC....the future finally showed flashes

Comment

Somewhat happy with what I saw. A win is a win even though it was the rams. DMC looks like he can handle the rock for us and hopefully when Bush is back we can use both correctly. Gradkowski is clearly our QB. The oline looked alot better in the 2nd half. Defense was lights out there for a minute, the fans got loud and look what happens we cause turn overs. DHB with 6 catches for 80 yards, welcome to the NFL

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

The O-line looks better without Jason "I'm gonna hold onto this ball for as long as possible until I can checkdown to the RB" Campbell? No way.....

Comment

Al Davis needs to leave Cable alone and let him do his thing. Jason Campbell must have been an Al Davis move. Bruce Grandkowski is the guy. I'm not saying he will put up insane numbers and we win 12 games, but I think we will compete every week with Bruce at QB.
                              Taking a Knapp.

Comment

I was at the game and let me tell you I was shocked we put in Bruce I thought they would be too stubborn. I almost took a put in Bruce sign too.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information