Week 3 Raiders @ Cardinals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 3 Raiders @ Cardinals

Should be a good game, teams are pretty even IMO. Michael Bush is going to be playing so hopefully we see him and DMC run all over the place. Gradkowski's time to shine here.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Looking forward to watching Bruce. Should be a little tougher now that teams are planning for him instead of the statue.

Comment

I expect to see a lot of short quick passes to get the WR's involved early on but we will rely on the run game I have a hard time seeing Bush get more the 8 carries this is McFadden team and I expect a huge game from him like 150 game.

on defense I will be surprised if we don't have at least 4-5 sacks in this game T.Scott will line up against a horrible OT in Brandon Keith and Wimlbey against Levi Brown on passing situations a very very very favorable match up for us.I think we have to come out and attack Anderson to get him shacked up to make him think about the pressure.
      Greg Gross @VittorioTafur Al Davis' scholarship program has died with him. With Hue, it's nothing personal, and nothing sentimental, either. It's gladiator school now. Perform or perish., period.

Comment

OUT
        G Robert Gallery (hamstring), LB Travis Goethel (back), WR Chaz Schilens (knee)

QUESTIONABLE
        S Hiram Eugene (hamstring), DT John Henderson (foot), CB Chris Johnson (neck, ankle), CB Walter McFadden (hamstring)

PROBABLE
        LB Ricky Brown (hamstring), RB Michael Bush (thumb), DT Richard Seymour (hamstring)

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

This is the game where we make a statement to the league that we're ready to compete for the division crown. A bit too optimistic? I'm expecting to win by a TD or more.

Comment

I expect a win..or at least a close game.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
            like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
              This is the game where we make a statement to the league that we're ready to compete for the division crown. A bit too optimistic? I'm expecting to win by a TD or more.
              I agree here. The Chargers arent the Chargers we are all used too. They are only a above average team now and if we can win this game, we should be able to beat everybody in our division

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Third QB Kyle Boller, WR Chaz Schilens, G Robert Gallery, DT John Henderson, LB Ricky Brown, LB Travis Goethel, CB Chris Johnson and S Hiram Eugene.

So no Henderson or Johnson rookies need to step up in the secondary
                Greg Gross @VittorioTafur Al Davis' scholarship program has died with him. With Hue, it's nothing personal, and nothing sentimental, either. It's gladiator school now. Perform or perish., period.

Comment

Anybody have a site to watch the game on?

Comment

Need link =O

like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

http://www.atdhe.net/24865/watch-oak...zona-cardinals

just allowed a kickoff return td
                      Peyton Manning Fanboy
                      Originally posted by Complex
                      They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

http://www.veetle.com/index.php/chan...#4c5f9900a7b18

you gotta catch that Darrius!!! got dammit.

Comment

Darrius is ******* us over...c'mon man.

Comment

heyward bey wtf bruce's passes are right on the ************* money, god im gonna have a stroke.

Comment

Bruce is so poised and accurate....

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information