Week 4 Texans @ Raiders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stash View Post
    When's the last time JLH did anything in the return game?
    If he dived forward the moment he catches the punt i would be content the way he returns kicks.
    Peyton Manning Fanboy
    Originally posted by Complex
    They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Good God, another long year.

Comment

Texans were clearly the better team, but I liked to see that the team atleast didnt give up. I will watch the game completely once the replay shows later on tonight or tomarrow to get a better feel for the game

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

We dont even have a draft to look forward to, how awesome

Comment

0 pressure on Schaub on the very few passes that he threw.
            Peyton Manning Fanboy
            They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Comment

Our starting WRs: 2 catches for 7 yards
              Peyton Manning Fanboy

Comment

One thing that was extremely positive: only 2 penalties for 23 yards. For us, that's pretty amazing.

Comment

Okay, instead of watching this game I was somehow convinced to go see the Bills get their throats slashed by the Jets... tailgating was great at least... that took up the whole day...

Anywho, my perception from looking at the boxscore and seeing the highlights was that Murphy hurt the team today by playing with his clavicle injury. IIRC, you could even seeing him wincing in pain after Bruce's last INT. I don't care how weak we are at receiver, you don't hurt the team further by playing through a perceivably unplayable injury. Michael Vick will likely miss his team's next game with a similar injury, although the severity is of a different level, I would believe.

I'll get around to watching the game in its entirety in the coming days. Really interested to see these defensive struggles firsthand (again).

Comment

Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
                    We dont even have a draft to look forward to, how awesome
                    This sucks.. yeah Al doesn't draft the best but McClain sure looks good..

Lets rape some1 for picks.
                    Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                    Coples is that dude.
                    Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                      Lets rape some1 for picks.
                      Nnamdi for a 1st and 3rd??? Other than him I doubt we can get any high draft picks

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Any news on McFadden?

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                          Any news on McFadden?
                          He is day to day from what I read

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Watching the replay of the game. Biggest problems seems to be we simply cant tackle. Alot of the time we get 1 or 2 guys on the RB but they just break the tackles. Too many arm tackles. Also we got killed on the play action too. Schaub would have all day to pass when they ran the play action. I also think we missed John Henderson this game as well.

Some positives were that Zach Miller and Darren McFadden are elite players. They are the only 2 constant guys we have on offence while DHB, Murphy and others all seem to either have great games or just disappear. Fist game we didnt have alot of flags as well.

Fumbling before the half was over also really killed our team. If we would have got points there I believe we would have won the game.

Gradkowski needs to slide, you can get away with it a few times but as we saw the defense will always hit hard on the Qb every chance they get

Richard Seymour is pretty much our run defense as well. Most all runs that were stopped in the back field were because of Seymour either getting the tackle or him beating his man and disrupting things.

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                              Watching the replay of the game. Biggest problems seems to be we simply cant tackle. Alot of the time we get 1 or 2 guys on the RB but they just break the tackles. Too many arm tackles. Also we got killed on the play action too. Schaub would have all day to pass when they ran the play action. I also think we missed John Henderson this game as well.

Some positives were that Zach Miller and Darren McFadden are elite players. They are the only 2 constant guys we have on offence while DHB, Murphy and others all seem to either have great games or just disappear. Fist game we didnt have alot of flags as well.

Fumbling before the half was over also really killed our team. If we would have got points there I believe we would have won the game.

Gradkowski needs to slide, you can get away with it a few times but as we saw the defense will always hit hard on the Qb every chance they get

Richard Seymour is pretty much our run defense as well. Most all runs that were stopped in the back field were because of Seymour either getting the tackle or him beating his man and disrupting things.
                              where did you watch the replay, NFLN?

Comment

Originally posted by locseti View Post
                                where did you watch the replay, NFLN?
                                I got direct tv and they are like 30 min games where its only plays so the game is done alot faster

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information