No announcement yet.

Week 5 Chargers @ Raiders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy win. Nice to have one fall our way after that Arizona game.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
      Crazy win. Nice to have one fall our way after that Arizona game.
      I was just thinking about that. We kicked the Cards butts and lost, it's about time something like that went in our favor.

Comment

Okay, great "game manager" type performance by Campbell. That can work well on some weeks. A gritty Raider win, I'll take 'em any way I can get 'em at this point. Next week is a trap game against the Niners, not feeling too confident with how our defense matches up in that one.

Comment

The run D was great...got completely torched in the secondary, but Bush ran hard and Campbell didn't play Captain Checkdown late.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
          like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

I am glad Jason Campbell actually showed up somewhat.
            Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
            Coples is that dude.
            Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Loved the blitzing at the end. It made a huge difference in the 4th quarter.
              Peyton Manning Fanboy
              Originally posted by Complex
              They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

The only thing that could have been better was having Gus Johnson commentate.
                Peyton Manning Fanboy
                Originally posted by Complex
                They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Hard to picture Cable sticking with Gradkowski. I think Campbell will get the nod next week. I still like Gradkowski better, but Campbell played very well today. Mario had a good game as well. I want to see if Campbell can do well when teams are gameplanning for him.
                  Just play me, baby

Comment

If Bruce is healthy, he should start. Whether that's the case or not remains to be seen. He definitely wasn't healthy coming into today.

Comment

Well wasn't a good day for Bruce this was the first team he played that actually had a good defense.Campbell needs to get the credit he deserves comes into the game and drives us on 2 long td drives against a good defense and finally beat the Chargers.He ran that PA pass on 4th down beautifully and seemed to just let the game come to him.He managed the game like we needed him to and that's what this team needs a game manager cause with this running game and those 2 Rb's we should be handing the ball off to them most of the time.
                      Greg Gross @VittorioTafur Al Davis' scholarship program has died with him. With Hue, it's nothing personal, and nothing sentimental, either. It's gladiator school now. Perform or perish., period.

Comment

A win is a win. Our team has real heart and look what happens when we blitz. Rivers could do anything with that pressure at the end. Stopped the run, only 91 yards and 3.7 average given up. Seymour is a beast on the line and **** we got 3 sacks. Campbell impressed me, started off bad but he started going down the field and found that Zach Miller is one of the best TE's in the league. 6 REC 62 yards and td, pro bowl type player. Bush getting over a 100 yards with a 4ypc, very happy with that. Hopefully DMC is back next week at 100%, it will be a field day for our RB's.

But there were still bad things in this game. The pass defense looked.....HORRIBLE. 431 yards given up? Malcom Floyd looking like a HoF player? Thought the defense is better against the pass than the run. Chris Johnson and Routt need to be replaced fast. Might be looking for a CB in the 2nd round IMO. Ras-I Dowling, Aaron Williams or Curtis Brown would be great. All have size and speed similar to Nnamdi.

The oline looked "better" I guess. Still bad, real bad, but Campbell was getting time in the 4th. Special teams finally showed up, been what 2 years since they did anything

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

I watched part of the game and Michael Huff looked like he was playing pretty solid.

Has Huff been playing better overall in y'alls opinions this season?

Comment

Huff is Huff. He's an enthusiastic tackler who gets a little lost in coverage every once in a while. He's the best deep free safety we've had since Rod Woodson left whichever way you slice it.

Comment

Mike Mitchell outplayed Huff and Branch for the most part.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                              like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

Mike Mitchell was awesome yesterday. Also lets give it up for Hue Jackson, Its nice to see the offense actually move the ball.
                                Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information