No announcement yet.

Week 6 Raiders @ 49ers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we'll find a way to lose to you guys, don't worry. we'll probably make Jason Campbell look like ******* Rich Gannon.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
      We should have dealt Nnamdi last year, but he has got to go..nothing against him of course.
      I want a first round pick, multiple ones actually, and Nnamdi's play has slightly regressed this season. Count me in the crowd of those who thinks it would be in our team's best interest to see him go.

Yes, it sounds hard to believe, but we have to recoup a top pick. Cornerbacks are not "cornerstones" of franchises, simple is that.

That doesn't mean I'm condoning a fire sale. I'm also in the crowd of those who would like to see Seymour remain here long-term. Building up the "trenches" is the only way I see this team becoming a contender.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
        I want a first round pick, multiple ones actually, and Nnamdi's play has slightly regressed this season. Count me in the crowd of those who thinks it would be in our team's best interest to see him go.

Yes, it sounds hard to believe, but we have to recoup a top pick. Cornerbacks are not "cornerstones" of franchises, simple is that.

That doesn't mean I'm condoning a fire sale. I'm also in the crowd of those who would like to see Seymour remain here long-term. Building up the "trenches" is the only way I see this team becoming a contender.
        Everyone knows you build your defense from the inside out, and Seymour is the main cornerstone on that line. I really want to keep Seymour around to anchor a young line. I also would not mind drafting another young DT this year though. I love Nnamdi, but I also agree that I think his play has faltered a bit this season. Chris Johnson really has to go as well, he either gets called for pass intereference or gets totally burned on every play.

Comment

The forum mock needs an owner for the Niners. Any takers? PM me please.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            The forum mock needs an owner for the Niners. Any takers? PM me please.
            Niners? Ewwwww.

It's great when you're no longer the laughingstock of the league.

Now back me up, boys. Don't make me eat my words.

Comment

Nnamdi is still a top 2 CB(Brandon Flowers has been kicking ass though and could pass Revis and Nnamdi before the season is over), but his impact just isn't great. Even taking one half of the field away isn't important when they can just attack the other side and have great success.

Keeping Seymour is vital. D-Lineman can play great well into their 30s and we just invested a 1st in him. Amongst others I think are untouchable: McClain,McFadden,DHB,Murphy,Miller(Maybe Tyvon Branch but Mike Mitchell has looked damn good the past few games) Everyone else can kick rocks.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
              like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

I'm loving the McClain selection more and more every week.

Comment

Weather could affect the game today, started raining in the Bay and should continue too. Could be a battle of running offences

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                  @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                    Weather could affect the game today, started raining in the Bay and should continue too. Could be a battle of running offences
                    Advantage Raiders?

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                      Advantage Raiders?
                      What about of run defense though??

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                        What about of run defense though??
                        It looked damn good last week. I'd be more worried about how we defend those called screens to Gore. One of them could go for a long gain if we're not careful.

Comment

We get dominated by ZBS blocking and teams that are committed to running it. That 3 yards and a cloud of dust they run should be advantage Raiders....should be...

like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

Any good streams?
                            Peyton Manning Fanboy
                            Originally posted by Complex
                            They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Bush is beastin right now.

SF threw a challenge flag before that last play, super weak.

Comment

Anyone? Only stream I found is in Spanish =(

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information