Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 8 Seahawks @ Raiders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • He's not giving up big plays, that's all I really care about.

    Comment


    • He gave up one today. That and the penalties. He's been getting whipped like a red headed step child all year long.


      mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball


      Originally posted by scottyboy
      like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
        He gave up one today. That and the penalties. He's been getting whipped like a red headed step child all year long.
        No one on the defense has been getting beaten like that this year. We have the 5th rated pass defense.

        Second off, he didn't give up a big play so long as you don't count that early PI. Tate made his 24 yard yard catch on Aso, Williams made his 27 yarder on Huff, and Carlson made his big play against the safeties. Routt gave up a 12 yarder to Tate. That's it.

        Not everyone is Asomugha. Routt got beaten once this game and made some stupid penalties. I'll take that. That's acceptable play opposite Nnamdi considering how Routt has played in the past.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
          No one on the defense has been getting beaten like that this year. We have the 5th rated pass defense.

          Second off, he didn't give up a big play so long as you don't count that early PI. Tate made his 24 yard yard catch on Aso, Williams made his 27 yarder on Huff, and Carlson made his big play against the safeties. Routt gave up a 12 yarder to Tate. That's it.

          Not everyone is Asomugha. Routt got beaten once this game and made some stupid penalties. I'll take that. That's acceptable play opposite Nnamdi considering how Routt has played in the past.
          lol.

          Nate Washington's 56 yard TD in week 1...who gave it up? Stanford Routt
          Bradford's 17 yarder to bring them back into the game...who gave it up? Stanford Routt

          Malcolm Floyd looking like freaking Jerry Rice on us...Who was covering him for the majority of the game? Stanford Routt


          These are only the TDs...I didn't feel like going to find all the times he's given up a huge pass or a huge penalty to keep a drive alive.


          mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball


          Originally posted by scottyboy
          like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

          Comment


          • Sure, but don't act like today was one of those days.

            Comment


            • I didn't. The conversation started when Stan pulled a Cornell Green and cost us a key opportunity.


              mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball


              Originally posted by scottyboy
              like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

              Comment


              • If you wanna get picky, sure, you could criticize our safety play this season. Routt, on the other hand, has played relatively well given his responsibilities. You won't see me chastizing his play, because he doesn't deserve it. If you're expecting Routt to be the Lester Hayes to Nnamdi's Mike Haynes, those are unrealistic expectations in our defensive scheme.

                Comment


                • So did you have fun with Tyler guys?
                  "I'm Ko Simpson!"

                  - Ko Simpson

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gpngc View Post
                    So did you have fun with Tyler guys?
                    Russell Okung got hurt just in the nick of time. :)

                    Your whole line sucked, though.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
                      lol.

                      Nate Washington's 56 yard TD in week 1...who gave it up? Stanford Routt
                      Bradford's 17 yarder to bring them back into the game...who gave it up? Stanford Routt

                      Malcolm Floyd looking like freaking Jerry Rice on us...Who was covering him for the majority of the game? Stanford Routt


                      These are only the TDs...I didn't feel like going to find all the times he's given up a huge pass or a huge penalty to keep a drive alive.
                      The Washington TD was on the safety. Floyd also beat Aso on two passess. And the big ones were on the Ss. The one he caught at the front of the endzone was almost the exact same spot Tyvon Branch was standing at two second prior. He ran up to cover Gates.

                      Please, I understand you don't like Routt, but you are WAY overstating your case. His biggest problem is not sticking with guys, it's not turning his head in coverage downfield. He did that on the deflection that lead to the INT.
                      Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

                      - Genius

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X

                      Debug Information