No announcement yet.

Week 8 Seahawks @ Raiders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope we just run Bush here the run out the game. Get him the touches he deserves. He doesnt put up DMC stats but the 10 or so rushes we get a game from him pounds the defense

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
      Um, no. A thousand times no. Injuries to our best player are not beneficial in any way.
      Not long term of course. But this game is wrapped up and Huff is playing solidly. He's not being blatantly beaten like Routt.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
      like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Bush breaks free for 30 yards.

Comment

• And Bush breaks one!

Reece is a great weapon for us. Can catch and run effectively. Plus is blocking pretty damn well. No need for a FB this off season now

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Wow, Seattle's run D is non-existent now. Reece for a big gain.

Comment

• Like 619 said, Seattle's run D hadn't been tested up until this point.

like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
                Not long term of course. But this game is wrapped up and Huff is playing solidly. He's not being blatantly beaten like Routt.
                He's been thrown at twice and was beaten once.

Comment

He's been thrown at twice and was beaten once.
                  You agree Nnamdi got beat on that Golden Tate throw? Because Mike Huff's coverage was just as tight. Great catch by Mike, but he wasn't open. While, Stan Routt has been beaten by more than a step.

Comment

• I dont get the Routt hate. Of course he is going to be thrown at alot and cant be perfect on every play since Nnamdi gets thrown 2 or 3 times a game. Routt is playing just fine to me. As long as he doesnt give up the big plays like earlier in the season

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

You agree Nnamdi got beat on that Golden Tate throw? Because Mike Huff's coverage was just as tight. Great catch by Mike, but he wasn't open. While, Stan Routt has been beaten by more than a step.
                      On which play? He hasn't given up a single deep pass all game.

Comment

On which play? He hasn't given up a single deep pass all game.
                        Tate caught that pass on the play Nnamdi got hurt.(well it was ruled a catch although I thought he was out of bounds)

Comment

Tate caught that pass on the play Nnamdi got hurt.
                          I mean on which play did Routt get beaten? He didn't give up a single deep pass. The only one that was almost a catch was the one that wound up getting intercepted, and Routt tipped that ball.
                          Last edited by Paranoidmoonduck; 10-31-2010, 06:30 PM.

Comment

I mean on which play did Routt get beaten. He didn't give up a single deep pass. The only one that was almost a catch was the one that wound up getting intercepted, and Routt tipped that ball.
                            He got beaten by Golden Tate. Wasn't a deep pass, but he was clearly beaten...10 yards at least.

Edit: No it was..Late in the 2nd quarter He got beat by Tate that put them in field goal range that Mare missed.

Comment

He got beaten by Golden Tate. Wasn't a deep pass, but he was clearly beaten...10 yards at least.
                              He got beaten once, he got flagged a couple times, and that's about it. I think it was a really strong performance.

Comment

• I edited.

Not only that but one of his penalties called back a Mike Huff INT. He's not good, and I was defending him last year and the beginning of this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information