Week 9 Chiefs @ Raiders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 9 Chiefs @ Raiders

Might as well make the thread early. Won't make my prediction until Sunday before the game.

Cable is saying Gradkowski will start if healthy, Nnamdi is still up in the air and likely will be a game time decision. I think we will be fine without him if our pass rush can keep it up. We are currently tied for 3rd in the league in sacks with 24.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
    Might as well make the thread early. Won't make my prediction until Sunday before the game.

Cable is saying Gradkowski will start if healthy, Nnamdi is still up in the air and likely will be a game time decision. I think we will be fine without him if our pass rush can keep it up. We are currently tied for 3rd in the league in sacks with 24.
    Don't lose site of the backs, keep Castle in the pocket and make him beat us with his arm. We can't afford for the front seven to get out of their rush lanes. McClain and Mitchell have to be stoppers.
    Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius

Comment

Our run defense has been playing great over the past 4 games. We gave up a long run to Frank Gore that made him look like he had a great game nut other than that we have been stopping the run

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Our run defense has been playing great over the past 4 games. We gave up a long run to Frank Gore that made him look like he had a great game nut other than that we have been stopping the run
        But the D line STILL has to prove it can stop sweeps and stretch plays. They absolutely suck at that for some reason.
        Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius

Comment

Campbell named the starter again

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Campbell named the starter again
            Damn, Bruce needs to get healthy because as much as I'd like it we're not gonna blow teams out every week. When we get into a close game where we have to throw to win, Campbell will be exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by Stash View Post
              Damn, Bruce needs to get healthy because as much as I'd like it we're not gonna blow teams out every week. When we get into a close game where we have to throw to win, Campbell will be exposed.
              Um, hasn't Grad been exposed already? He's a 6 point underdog against a steep staircase. If you want to continue to play musical chairs at the QB spot, make Grad the starter.

- Genius

Comment

Officially sold out
                Greg Gross @VittorioTafur Al Davis' scholarship program has died with him. With Hue, it's nothing personal, and nothing sentimental, either. It's gladiator school now. Perform or perish., period.

Comment

Originally posted by _YL_ View Post
                  Officially sold out
                  Link???????

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Bill Williamson reported it on twitter yesterday I think. Anyone know who is calling the game? It would be sweet to have Nantz and Simms do it, that would show the significance of the game. It would be EPIC if Guss Johnson got the call.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the game is Kevin Harlan and Solomon Wilcotts. I really wanted Gus Johnson to do it too. :(

Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

All kidding aside, good luck tomorrow guys. This should be a great game.

Football is just better when the Chiefs and Raiders have meaningful games against each other.

Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by Stash View Post
                          I agree. Campbell's been good these past two weeks, but who wouldn't be with Darren McFadden blowing up the Earth?

This team will be better when Grad comes back, should be after the bye. Although if Campbell doesn't screw up this week, it'll be his job.
                          Just play me, baby

Comment

Don't mean to troll guys, but seriously.. is Zach Miller gonna man up and play tomorrow!!??

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                              Don't mean to troll guys, but seriously.. is Zach Miller gonna man up and play tomorrow!!??
                              Why would we risk further injury with arguably our best offensive player? Foot injuries are usually a tricky deal. Let the man rest this week and next (bye) and then get him back in there at 100% come week 11.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information