Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 9 Chiefs @ Raiders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Key to the game - stop the run. Raiders have to force Cassel to beat them through the air.

    Wait, I'm starting Jamaal Charles in fantasy this week.
    Just play me, baby

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by NotRickJames View Post
      Key to the game - stop the run. Raiders have to force Cassel to beat them through the air.

      Wait, I'm starting Jamaal Charles in fantasy this week.
      If you're a real fan, bench him. :)

      Comment


      • #18
        Guy I'm terrified of? Jamaal Charles. I understand that Thomas Jones has been nifty and all, but Charles has been ridiculous this year. He's gotten the 2nd most carries on that team and is still 8th in the league in rushing.

        Either way, I'm really excited for the game. I can barely remember the last KC/Oakland game that mattered beyond pride. At any rate, Oakland needs to take a chunk out of KC's division lead now, because the Chiefs aren't going to be greatly tested down the stretch.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by 619 View Post
          If you're a real fan, bench him. :)
          Chris Johnson on a bye. Couldn't get Blount. Donald Brown was the best FA available, followed by Hightower. That's how bad the situation was

          Let's just say if the Raiders can win while Charles has a big game, it'd be nice. He's my only hope in fantasy this week, especially given me WR bye week woes.

          Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
          Guy I'm terrified of? Jamaal Charles. I understand that Thomas Jones has been nifty and all, but Charles has been ridiculous this year. He's gotten the 2nd most carries on that team and is still 8th in the league in rushing.
          Ya, Gotta be more worried about Charles. He's got the explosive play ability that Jones, while good, lacks.
          Just play me, baby

          Comment


          • #20
            Not having Nnamdi hurts, but not having Miller hurts more. Heyward-Bey is going to have to have a big game, because there's little else out there that would threaten on a play-action play. Here's hoping Zach somehow makes it onto the field, but I doubt it happens.

            A win going into the bye and hopefully getting all those players back from injury would be huge.

            Comment


            • #21
              McClain got fined for dragging Forsett down by the back of the helmet? It wasn't even blatant... stupid NFL

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by 619 View Post
                McClain got fined for dragging Forsett down by the back of the helmet? It wasn't even blatant... stupid NFL
                I loved listening to Lynch rip that. He was right on target.
                Just play me, baby

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                  Not having Nnamdi hurts, but not having Miller hurts more. Heyward-Bey is going to have to have a big game, because there's little else out there that would threaten on a play-action play. Here's hoping Zach somehow makes it onto the field, but I doubt it happens.

                  A win going into the bye and hopefully getting all those players back from injury would be huge.
                  I'd say not having Aso hurts more. I'm not down on Bowe as much as a lot of other fans around the league seem to be. I think he could hurt us big time. Also, I don't think missing Miller will make that big a difference because Campbell rarely throws beyond 5 yards. Anybody can catch a pass in the flats. I know I harp on Campbell a lot, I just hate his game.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Stash View Post
                    I'd say not having Aso hurts more. I'm not down on Bowe as much as a lot of other fans around the league seem to be. I think he could hurt us big time. Also, I don't think missing Miller will make that big a difference because Campbell rarely throws beyond 5 yards. Anybody can catch a pass in the flats. I know I harp on Campbell a lot, I just hate his game.
                    I got to see Campbell all the time since I live in the DC area. When he has to step up, he's miserable. He's a game manager, that's it. He's not clutch and struggles to lead his team to victories. If our running game is struggling, I'm not optimistic Campbell can win the game for the Raiders.

                    The loss of Aso hurts more, I feel. He'd be covering Bowe, and fact is, who do the Chiefs have outside of Bowe and Moeaki? Not much. Bowe becomes a legitimate target with the real CJ or Routt on him.
                    Just play me, baby

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      If anyone cares to do something a little more communal, there's a joint thread for this game over in the AFC West subforum. Might be kind of nice to have a broader discussion during the game.

                      http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...45#post2368845

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        With Miller likely out, I expect alot of 1 TE and 1 extra olinemen sets similar to what we did against Denver when Myers was out. Smash mouth football is the way we are going to win


                        "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                        @SirStackAlot707

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Damn any streams?
                          Peyton Manning Fanboy
                          Originally posted by Complex
                          They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

                          Proving the doubters wrong.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            3 and out good **** defense


                            "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                            @SirStackAlot707

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Where is McClain??

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
                                Where is McClain??
                                Injured hip.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information