No announcement yet.

Raider's Next QB Should Be.........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alex Smith had worse stats in his first starting year.With a much better supporting cast.So I guess you said that they should get Lienart or Cutler last year.If it werent for the fact that Alex Smith was drafted in the first round and Walter in the third this wouldnt even be an argument.
    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

If Walter was a first-rounder there would be no argument, he would be the guy. First-round picks are paid to be given more than one chance, and there is pressure to give them full reins. I don't think Andrew Walter deserves another chance because Oakland has the chance to draft a franchise QB and Walter has not flashed any potential to be one.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Walter has had to face adversities such as a bad O and injuries from college

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
          If Walter was a first-rounder there would be no argument, he would be the guy. First-round picks are paid to be given more than one chance, and there is pressure to give them full reins. I don't think Andrew Walter deserves another chance because Oakland has the chance to draft a franchise QB and Walter has not flashed any potential to be one.
          while Im with you on the fact that I dont think Walter isnt the future.I dont think that saying hes a career backup is a bit unfair.Untill he gets to play with a weak supporting cast I dont think hes got a fair shot.
          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

I agree that Walter deserves another shot. He had almost nothing to work with last season and IMO he could be a good passer in this league given a decent opportunity.

Comment

walter will probably be the starter at the beginning of the season if we draft a qb. if he doesnt do much for 8 games or so the rookie we have will likely start.

.... why havent we signed rattay or bledsoe

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Jamarcus Russell obviously

Comment

Kerry Collins :)

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                    while Im with you on the fact that I dont think Walter isnt the future.I dont think that saying hes a career backup is a bit unfair.Untill he gets to play with a weak supporting cast I dont think hes got a fair shot.
                    yeah but it doesnt look like he's gonna get that chance in Oakland

Comment

I say we should trade for Aarron Rodgers and if that doesn't work out try to aquire Trent Green, because theres no way in hell I want Daunt'e Culpeper.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

If Raiders don't trade for Matt Schaub, JaMarcus Russell will be a Raider...

Raiders have millions invested in the O-line, RBs, WRs, Curry just got himself a 20 millon dollar deal, how much do the Raiders have invested at the QB position?

Nothing!
                        Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Matt Schaub...

....so he can trow it all over Calvin Johnson and let him be our game breaker and the face of the franchise for the next 10 years or so and a couple Super Bowls when all is said and done.

I am sure that Matt can be a quality starter for us. I still think that the Falcons should get rid of Vick and go Schaub, but I hope they dont see that light to soon.

Comment

Originally posted by NIN1984 View Post
                            If Raiders don't trade for Matt Schaub, JaMarcus Russell will be a Raider...

Raiders have millions invested in the O-line, RBs, WRs, Curry just got himself a 20 millon dollar deal, how much do the Raiders have invested at the QB position?

Nothing!
                            true..some people who want other positions such as CJ do not understand our Salary Cap. We are not adding a 50 million deal for another WR. It is gonna be Russell and Russell will start from day 1 next season
                            soma relax

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                              .... why havent we signed rattay or bledsoe
                              Because you are going to draft JaMarcus Russell.....

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

michael smith said if we trade for schaub and draft CJ we could be a 7-9 win team. we should trade moss to packers for there 3rd, trade our 2nd and 5th for schaub and we would be losing 1 pick for a great prospect.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information