Raider's Next QB Should Be.........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
    michael smith said if we trade for schaub and draft CJ we could be a 7-9 win team. we should trade moss to packers for there 3rd, trade our 2nd and 5th for schaub and we would be losing 1 pick for a great prospect.
    Michael Smith is a reporter not a analyst or a Scout. Its his job to write things like that. It dont agree with his prospal. Plus I dont think that Schaub is going anywhere yet especially with the new coaches. I think we can be a 7-9 team with Russell as our starter next season
    soma relax

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
      Because you are going to draft JaMarcus Russell.....
      we still need a veteran, regardless of who we draft.

Comment

Locseti is right, most teams carry 3 QB's so we will be signing at least 1 no matter who we draft.

Comment

I would love to see Matt Snaub in silver in black over Rattay and Bledsoe. I think we will wait after the draft til we sign a back up.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

JaMarcus Russell.

Comment

Schaub is a Texan now. Hello Jamarcus Russell
              soma relax

Comment

Originally posted by bucksavage View Post
                Schaub is a Texan now. Hello Jamarcus Russell
                no hello david carr....

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Yeah I saw that, I think the Falcons got more from the Texans that they could have had from us (no first choice flip for sure....).

I am a little bit disapointed. Looks like Calvin Johnson will be working his magic somewere else.

Jamarcus Russell better work his ass like a pro (or even better, the pro just under that sentence).

Comment

If we go into the draft with our current QB situation I'd have to believe we are selecting a QB with the 1st (unless this is some elaborate scheme to fool another team into thinking that, but I doubt it). I'd be dissapointed with this because I was really looking forward to seeing CJ in silver and black.

Comment

how about Bledsoe? and let Walter learn from him like dallas and patriots did it with Romo and Brady.
                      so we could draft CJ. i like CJ in silver and black.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information