Week 11 Raiders @ Steelers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Routt a fast guy?? Like really??

I actually am excited about Ward's matchup with Aso. Not that I think Ward will torch him but Ward is a technician and he is pissed he was pulled from the game last week and that it ended his consecutive completions a game streak that was 3rd longest in NFL history.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Routt is just about as fast as anybody on the team, and he's 6'1''.

Comment

Excellent. It isn't often someone has even remotely close speed to Wallace. Ben better hit him in stride because Wallace almost ALWAYS has to slow down to catch the ball. Frustrating. And that will mean Routt will have a chance to catch up.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Its tough because you always want to play, especially in the big games, and this is a big game for us, Gradkowski said Thursday. Were playing a good football team and you want to be a part of that. But it fell at the wrong time. But the thing I think about is it will be even sweeter and were playing for the AFC championship and Im starting going into that. Ill be prepared to play.
          I know theres going to be a point again where I play this year, so thats what Ill be ready for, Gradkowski said.
          Not the politically correct approach taken there by Bruce. But I guess that's the kind of mentality that makes him effective, at the same time. He still should've responded differently.

Comment

Game day! Little bit hungover but I will stay awake lol

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
            @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Nnamdi is out :(

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Campbell has to find a way to read these blitzes quicker, and get rid of the ball. I'm starting to get really pissed off watching him play.

Comment

Wow now to lose Seymour for the game. Atleast it was a nice pop to Ben's jaw.

Comment

We need Bruceeeeeee!

Comment

Especially against this Steelers D Campbell's big loopy release is killing us. I think it's time for Bruce to come in and put on another miracle win.

Comment

No joke. This game is still winnable. Let's try to get a spark.

Comment

Probably not winnable now.

Comment

Lessons learned today: Jason Campbell shouldn't start another game this year so long as Bruce is healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                              Lessons learned today: Jason Campbell shouldn't start another game this year so long as Bruce is healthy.

Comment

Cable says Campbell is still the guy, he said "switching QB's didn't make much of a difference."

Probably got the old man breathing down his neck, or he's just stupid. Maybe both.
                                Just play me, baby

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information