Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are rumored to be interested in Kaepernick...thoughts?

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
    like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
      We are rumored to be interested in Kaepernick...thoughts?
      Wouldnt mind him in the 4th. We have to upgrade other positions before taking a QB for the future.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• It is being reported that Mario Henderson and Khalif Barnes are gone. Both want to challenge for a LT spot(good luck with that). Also Langston Walker is considering retirement which is bad news for us. He did alright at RT last year and I was really hoping we would slide him to LG in place of Gallery.

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Mario Henderson has to go...he can't play pro football.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
          like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Both Carimi and Smith are gone, so expect us to go Franklin, Ijalana or Wisniewski in the 2nd. I would not be against moving up for Bowers either. I have him ranked as a top 10 prospect, and if he were to pan out he would give us a even better dline.

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Heard little whispers that two OTs Oakland liked were taken Constanzo and Sherrod(?) Oakland do do it hOmeworkoj bowers. I wouldn't be surprised to see a qb selected but Oakland is sitting pretty so much talent there I wouldn't be mad if they traded up bk intO the second
              Greg Gross @VittorioTafur Al Davis' scholarship program has died with him. With Hue, it's nothing personal, and nothing sentimental, either. It's gladiator school now. Perform or perish., period.

Comment

• Originally posted by _YL_ View Post
                Heard little whispers that two OTs Oakland liked were taken Constanzo and Sherrod(?) Oakland do do it hOmeworkoj bowers. I wouldn't be surprised to see a qb selected but Oakland is sitting pretty so much talent there I wouldn't be mad if they traded up bk intO the second
                I am pretty sure Carimi was one of them. Idk what you were trying to say about Bowers, looks like you had trouble typing or using a phone. Hopefully it is that there's a chance we take Bowers, because I still think the risk ia worth it here in the 2nd. Some quality olinemen will be there in the 3rd, and adding a talent like Bowers will greatly improve the defense. I too believe we will move back into the 2nd to land Wisniewski, after either adding a OT or Bowers

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Yeah my iPhone was lagging really bad last night. Oakland has done there home work on his as in talking to him and if im not mistaking even bringing him in for a visit. But where would he play honestly he wouldn't see the field much Wimbley puts his hand in the ground on passing downs got Trevor Scott still and a young upcoming Matt Shaughnessy who deserves more 3rd down snaps. Just to much talent on the defense line already and not enough snaps for everyone.

What im hoping for is Ryan Mallett or Ben Ijalana and then a trade up back into the late second and pick lil Wiz
                  Greg Gross @VittorioTafur Al Davis' scholarship program has died with him. With Hue, it's nothing personal, and nothing sentimental, either. It's gladiator school now. Perform or perish., period.

Comment

• We got Wiz!

Comment

• 2 Stefen Wisniewski C Penn State Grade: A-
                      3 DeMarcus Van Dyke CB Miami Grade: C
                      3 Joe Barksdale OL LSU Grade: B

As we all thought lil Wis ended up in Oakland, and is already being thought of as our starting Center. Big upgrade over Satele IMO, and will hopefully bring the leadership and stability we need for our oline.

Another pick we all saw coming in Van Dyke, just wish it would have been in the 3rd/4th. The guy has potential, but he needs to add atleast 15lbs or he will be man handled by some WR's. He likely will get time to develop though, Routt and Chris Johnson should be the starters

Barksdale is an interesting pick for us, who could project to either RT or OG depending on what we want to do with Bruce Campbell. Very experienced propsect who excells at run blocking which is what we are looking for. If I had to bet, I would think he slides inside to OG and Campbell gets the nod to be our RT

Overall:Solid 2nd day, we might have found 2 starters on the oline and a high potential CB to develop. We have a good history in developing CB's so theres hope for Van Dyke. There is no question in my mind Wisniewski will atleast be an upgrade over Satele, and could even be a Pro Bowl type center for us down the road. We have had decent success at drafting oline as of late, and Barksdale could be a nice starter hopefully for us too.

I am hoping we address OLB, another OL and a TE with our first 3 picks tomorrow. Miller could be gone so dont be surprised if we go TE early

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Wisniewski and Barksdale will both have to step up and more then likely have to play this year. Cause lack of depth on the offense line and potentially short period of free agency will force these players to play sooner then expected. So hopefully Barksdale is ready to play.

Comment

• You have any info YL on what positions we are thinking? I think we could see something like this...

4th:Casey Matthews LB Oregon/Chris Carter LB Fresno State-Both fit at OLB for us, which is our next big need

4th:Jordan Cameron TE USC-We seem to be interested in adding another TE, and this guy is a freak athlete

5th:Marcus Cannon OL TCU-Remember the Michael Bush pick, this can be the next guy we sit for a year, then get huge results once fully healthy

6th:Joe Lefeged DB Rutgers/Keanemana Silva DB Hawaii-Both have worked out very well and could be nice special teams guys early

7th:Josh Portis QB California-PA- The only QB left we have publicly scouted, he has some potential if he keeps his head on straight

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

• We add Chimidi Chekwa for Ohio State. This all be seals the door on Nnamdi. 2 CB's so far. Hopefully we add another olinemen!!

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Wow; no LB's or DT's, DVD in the 3rd, and questionable final four picks (probably don't need any of those guys). Not liking the Raiders draft at this point in time.
                              Last edited by Stash; 04-30-2011, 08:06 PM.

Comment

• We had a C draft at best... :( I am glad our first pick was logical..

DVD is straight.. and Barksdale adds depth so down the line maybe it turns into a better draft than it was viewed but we'll see. I do like Denarious Moore thoooooooooo! & Ausberry.
                                Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                                Coples is that dude.
                                Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information