X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LookItsAlDavis View Post
    http://www.nfldraftbible.com/Players...ntay-Moch.html

Let's just go ahead and talk about our third round pick...
    i refuse to believe he runs a 4.2

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
    Originally posted by TitanHope
    R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
    He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• Huff to CB should be discussed, IMO.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
      like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• OK, so after hearing the press conference what did we learn?

Jason Campbell is the starting QB, no doubt. I don't think Raiders will draft a QB in any round.

Hue Jackson and Al Davis both mentioned Michael Bush which leads me to believe Raiders will keep him.

When Hue Jackson talked about the defense he mentioned McClain, Seymour, Shaughnessy and Branch as the faces of the defense. No Asomugha? I have a feeling Asomugha is gone. I think Al will offer a contract but Asomugha will be able to get more from another team.

anything else?
        Taking a Knapp.

Comment

• Looks like Bruce Campbell will likely see time on the oline next year according to Al Davis. Could be we might be looking for a C this off season. If Campbell can develop into a RT, Im all for sliding Walker inside

EDIT: Also looking like Ochocinco could be a real possibility in Oakland if he is moved this off season by Cincinnati. He would give Campbell a go to WR that he can somewhat trust
          Last edited by RaiderNation; 01-23-2011, 02:52 AM.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Still no DC hired, but still are rumors we might want to run a 3-4. If we end up doing so, a NT or OLB could be a 2nd round need.

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
              Still no DC hired, but still are rumors we might want to run a 3-4. If we end up doing so, a NT or OLB could be a 2nd round need.
              Doubt that happens since the DL coach Mike Waufle's experience has solely been in the 4-3. And with the success the DL had last year I think Al wouldn't want to change a thing. Not to mention guys like Shaughnessy and Houston wouldn't really fit a position in the 3-4 since they're more 4-3 guys.

Comment

• Former Raiders Pro Bowl G Steve Wisniewski has joined the Raiders coaching staff as assistant offensive line coach.

Wont be surprised if we take Stefen now in the 2nd.

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

• I have the Raiders in fenikz's forum mock. The way its going to work is all the FA's which obviously is a pretty big deal for the Raiders. I plan on going for interior O-Line and CB early on. What other positions should I be looking to address?

Also is there anyone I should put anyone on the trade block?

*Carson Palmer can be had. Thoughts?
                  Last edited by TACKLE; 01-28-2011, 09:04 PM.

Comment

• What do you guys think our chances are of getting Mankins? He obviously wants money and not another ring. The Pats offered him a deal they thought was fair and he clearly though it wasn't and we all know Davis and how much cash he likes to dole out to players. The only problem is we have pretty big names to re-sign.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                      *Carson Palmer can be had. Thoughts?
                      I'd rather trade for Matt Flynn or Kevin Kolb or sign Leinart than Palmer.

Comment

• We are going to stick with Campbell for atleast another year, so I would just keep it with him. Address the C position(Wisniewski is prefered), OLB(Dontay Moch), DT and CB.

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Palmer is done! and i think we will stick with Campbell for at least next season
                          and sign a backup QB, like Bulger or Leinart.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatadai View Post
                            What do you guys think our chances are of getting Mankins? He obviously wants money and not another ring. The Pats offered him a deal they thought was fair and he clearly though it wasn't and we all know Davis and how much cash he likes to dole out to players. The only problem is we have pretty big names to re-sign.
                            Theyre just as good as anyone elses but the fact that he played at Fresno State helps. For the Raiders that would be a huge upgrade.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                              Former Raiders Pro Bowl G Steve Wisniewski has joined the Raiders coaching staff as assistant offensive line coach.

Wont be surprised if we take Stefen now in the 2nd.
                              This is good news to me, I wasn't able to watch Steve but from what I hear he was great. Drafting Stefen would be a great decision based off need and probably value as well depending on who is there.
                              Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                              Coples is that dude.
                              Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• I personally would rather sign our guys first, then go after F/A's. Asomugha, Seymour and Miller are the 3 must guys we need to resign IMO

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information