No announcement yet.

Week 12: Miami at Oakland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 point game with around 4 mins left....

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
      9 point game with around 4 mins left....
      Can't stop the run
      Peyton Manning Fanboy
      Originally posted by Complex
      They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

9 point game with around 4 mins left....
        Keep chuckin' it downfield to Ford! :D

Comment

• Jacoby Ford is the Rex Grossman of wide receivers.

"**** it, throw it deep"

Comment

• Raider Nation....what have you been watching all year... lol... calling for Campbell. There's a special place in hell for comments like that.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
            like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Jacoby Ford is our leading rusher =DDD

like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• This QB issue is giving me a headache. Especially when you realize that you're essentially ****** with whichever option.

Comment

• We're not ****** with Bruce...it's just the offensive line that made DMC incredible, and Campbell semi competent has been regressing these past few weeks..

Comment

• I guess its fair to say going with either Campbell or Gradkowski wouldnt do **** with how we played today

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

I guess its fair to say going with either Campbell or Gradkowski wouldnt do **** with how we played today
                      That's not fair

that's spot on...just terrible play up front and the entire team crumbled.

Comment

• Im calling for Kyle Boller!!!!!!! LOL

Comment

• It tends to be no running game = no passing game.

Bruce was pretty miserable with some decisions though. Like that one short pass on the sidelines that should've been picked. I still think he's better than Campbell, but this was probably is his worst game in a Raiders uniform.

Walter McFadden should see the field only as a last resort.

Defense kept us in, preventing Miami from capitalizing on some turnovers but they were gassed at the end.

I don't want to draft a quarterback. I'd much rather bring in somebody who is more proven. Luck, McElroy and Enderle are the only QBs I like in this draft.
                          Just play me, baby

Comment

• Some of you clowns deserve each other.

Grad shown everyone the arena league scrub he is, yet you all can't get your mouths in position to say what your eyes saw. The guy SUCKS. He can't stay healthy, my 12 year old has a stronger arm and the team doesn't believe in him regardless of what you say. He was getting booed at the end of the game.

There's a children's book called The Emporer Has No Clothes. It's about you. Have a nice night apologizing.

Originally posted by NotRickJames View Post
                            It tends to be no running game = no passing game.

Bruce was pretty miserable with some decisions though. Like that one short pass on the sidelines that should've been picked. I still think he's better than Campbell, but this was probably is his worst game in a Raiders uniform.

Walter McFadden should see the field only as a last resort.

Defense kept us in, preventing Miami from capitalizing on some turnovers but they were gassed at the end.

I don't want to draft a quarterback. I'd much rather bring in somebody who is more proven. Luck, McElroy and Enderle are the only QBs I like in this draft.
                            Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius

Comment

• I was expecting you.

Now get the **** out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Black Bolt View Post
                                Grad shown everyone the arena league scrub he is, yet you all can't get your mouths in position to say what your eyes saw. The guy SUCKS. He can't stay healthy, my 12 year old has a stronger arm and the team doesn't believe in him regardless of what you say. He was getting booed at the end of the game.

There's a children's book called The Emporer Has No Clothes. It's about you. Have a nice night apologizing.
                                Wow. You act as though Bruce is the only person to blame. The fact that we got beat in the trenches and had no running game couldn't have been a factor, right? Bruce didn't play well today, but we're kidding ourselves if we think Campbell would have done much better. Campbell probably would have made that pass to Ford that Bruce threw late, I'll give you that - everything else? Come on. Campbell would've folded like a cheap suit under the pressure. Bruce kept plays alive that would'e gone nowhere were Campbell playing. Fact is, we had no running game and couldn't stop the Dolphins on third down.

No one's saying Bruce played well today - but he's far from the only culprit. McClain and Ford played very well today - that is all. Everyone else was a non-factor, even Scrabble got beat a few times. Remember how Campbell did without a running game, a la against the 49ers? It was worse than today.
                                Just play me, baby

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information