Week 12: Miami at Oakland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NotRickJames View Post
    Wow. You act as though Bruce is the only person to blame. The fact that we got beat in the trenches and had no running game couldn't have been a factor, right? Bruce didn't play well today, but we're kidding ourselves if we think Campbell would have done much better. Campbell probably would have made that pass to Ford that Bruce threw late, I'll give you that - everything else? Come on. Campbell would've folded like a cheap suit under the pressure. Bruce kept plays alive that would'e gone nowhere were Campbell playing. Fact is, we had no running game and couldn't stop the Dolphins on third down.

No one's saying Bruce played well today - but he's far from the only culprit. McClain and Ford played very well today - that is all. Everyone else was a non-factor, even Scrabble got beat a few times. Remember how Campbell did without a running game, a la against the 49ers? It was worse than today.
    With all due respect, I really don't want to hear about any of that crap. All of those team flaws apparently don't apply when it comes to critizing Campbell on this biased assed board. The guy wins three games in a row, and all we heard was "The team won in spite of Campbell" and "Campbell had nothing to do with the win." You know it's true just like I know it's true. Oh, and Grad wasn't "not good" Grad SUCKED OUT LOUD. What happen to all his quick decision making? When a guy had a 10 yard lead downfield, it took Grad five minutes to decide to throw the ball. By they way, what's his INT to TD ratio now? And what is he, 5-17 as a starter, but there's "no doubt" in some people's minds that Grad is the better QB? This midget isn't even an NFL caliber QB much less the best on the team!! I can't stand Kyle Boller- he's better!
    Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius

Comment

• Like I said, both quarterbacks have struggled without an effective running game. See today and the 49ers game. Campbell was worse against the Niners than Bruce was today. If there's no running game, the offense struggles mightily. As for his record as a starter this year......Arizona would have been win if Jano hadn't chocked big time, and Murphy dropped that huge pass against Houston.

Campbell is not clearly better than Gradkowski. I absolutely am not going to believe Campbell would have won this game today. He'd have gotten murdered by the pressure.
      Just play me, baby

Comment

• Originally posted by NotRickJames View Post
        Like I said, both quarterbacks have struggled without an effective running game. See today and the 49ers game. Campbell was worse against the Niners than Bruce was today. If there's no running game, the offense struggles mightily. As for his record as a starter this year......Arizona would have been win if Jano hadn't chocked big time, and Murphy dropped that huge pass against Houston.

Campbell is not clearly better than Gradkowski. I absolutely am not going to believe Campbell would have won this game today. He'd have gotten murdered by the pressure.
        Actually, the pressure was nothing compared to the Pittsburg game. During that game, Satele allowed blitzers to blitz up the middle right passed him.

The Dolphins did stack the run, which meant we needed to attack them in the passing game, and with that in mind I think Campbell does a MUCH better job. He would have hit Ford like 31 other QB in the NFL would have.

You are right, we do need to run the ball to have success, but in order to run the ball, we have to gain first downs, and that's what Grad is supposedly so good at.

No, Campbell may not be clearly better in some people's books, but people here are on record, even after Campbell's win streak, as saying that Grad is clearly better and that my friend is a load of CRAP. I am looking at the game threads and they wouldn't say a word about Grad's suckage. They even jumped on other poster who chose not to drink the Kool-Aid.
        Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius

Comment

• 10.7 and 26.2 - that's the QB rating for Campbell in the two games he didn't have a running game. Campbell is almost as bad as JaMarcus was without a running game.

Bruce did better today than Campbell did in those games, end of story. Campbell wouldn't have done better today, and I think he'd of done a lot worse than Gradkowski.

And Campbell sure did efficiently convert first downs against the Niners and Steelers....
          Just play me, baby

Comment

• Guys, take a look at Darren McFadden laying out one of their blitzing LBs on Ford's big leaping grab. Wow, can't believe that I missed that the first time.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-m...-from-Dolphins

Comment

• That's Crowder he laid out.

Comment

• Black Bolt...you're a Rader fan, so I'm inclined to like you, but.....you are ******* delusional!!

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• So was DMacs block or Ford's catch better on that play?

I love me some Jacoby, love the football player who is a track star element about him. Hell of a rookie season!

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
                    Black Bolt...you're a Rader fan, so I'm inclined to like you, but.....you are ******* delusional!!
                    Naw dude, I'm apparently the only one here that isn't delusional. You guys have engaged in group think long enough and it's time for you to WAKE UP. Grad is 5-17 as a starter, he can't utlize the whole field and he can't stay healthy. That's probably why the guy has been cut from three teams prior.

Originally posted by NotRickJames View Post
                    10.7 and 26.2 - that's the QB rating for Campbell in the two games he didn't have a running game. Campbell is almost as bad as JaMarcus was without a running game.

Bruce did better today than Campbell did in those games, end of story. Campbell wouldn't have done better today, and I think he'd of done a lot worse than Gradkowski.

And Campbell sure did efficiently convert first downs against the Niners and Steelers....
                    That a load of stats boy bull crap. Grad was grossly underthrowing balls because of his physical limitations. And what happened to his supposed fast processing on the ball they threw five minutes too late to Ford that got picked off in the endzone?? And why is he forcing a ball to a covered FB when he had DHB running free as a deer? And all you want to do is talk stats. Don't worry about it, Glass Joe's career as a Raider has thankfully come to a close. There will be hell to pay for him and his boyfriend Cable.

Originally posted by NotRickJames View Post
                    10.7 and 26.2 - that's the QB rating for Campbell in the two games he didn't have a running game. Campbell is almost as bad as JaMarcus was without a running game.

The OC called a stupid game against the 49ers trying to run right at the heart of their potent front 7. Against the Steelers, Satele allowed blitzers to run right through the A gap. The Dolphins didn't do that. There pressure wasn't even close to Pittsburg. They actually stacked the line to force Grad to pass and Grad failed miserably. Ford should have had at least two more TDs.

But go ahead, cheerlead the 5-17 journeyman because you have no choice now. Like Cable, you made your bed, now lay in it.
                    Last edited by Paranoidmoonduck; 11-29-2010, 12:20 PM.

- Genius

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information